smoothed boot (welded not filled) £50
March top dash cup holder £40 Sold
March bottom cup holder £40
1.3 cams £40
Hyper Revs Mag £20
Micra model kit £30

Also for sale

Nissan Micra Sr 1.3

104K on the clock has rear discs abs. has 4 new tyres on it also a brand new clutch fitted has a clifford alarm with both sets of keys. just put a mot on the car in december has no tax tho £700 ovno

The micra used to be sr steves the roll cage and harnesses have been removed aswell as the strut brace and induction kit. it also has MPH -50mm springs all round.

i have to say that the cupholder has a broken latch but still clicks and unclicks and it has a small hole in it and the panhard road is adjustable

IMG_0078.jpg

Pm me your address getawaycar and ill get you a price for delivery

alreet man, hows things, you given up the micra game or what? :p

Anyway, im after the rear axel man. you got some pics on it? and what state are the breaks in, pads and discs ok?

let us know chief. ill cum pick it up so dinny worry bout postage. :D

i will take the cage, also have u a pic of the bottom cup holder also as interested? are the 1.3 cams performance ones or standard?

MICKA.

i will take the cage, also have u a pic of the bottom cup holder also as interested? are the 1.3 cams performance ones or standard?

MICKA.

Pic of the front strut brace aswell as interested in that too please.

pm me postage for the cage. cheers

I can't believe i missed ANOTHER panhard rod :( If it doesn't go i'll take it!!!

And if Shero doesn't need/want the rear calipers or carriers i'll have 'em too!

Shero
IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

will need new discs and pads

micka there is no strut brace forsale im looking at postage for the cage but it looks like it will be quite alot. Ill get pics of the bottom cup holder. The cams are just 1.3 one's non performance.

Shero
IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

will need new discs and pads

micka there is no strut brace forsale im looking at postage for the cage but it looks like it will be quite alot. Ill get pics of the bottom cup holder. The cams are just 1.3 one's non performance.

hey fella i aim interested in your rear axle with discs where abouts are you in scotland and do the rear arms come with it thanks ste :)

everything in the picture thats on the axel is with it shero has first dibs on it but if he doesnt want it then its urs

micka there is no strut brace forsale im looking at postage for the cage but it looks like it will be quite alot. Ill get pics of the bottom cup holder. The cams are just 1.3 one's non performance.[/QUOTE]

no problem bud, some people use parcel force or people like that that aint that pricey, check what the cheapest will be, thanks for the effort bud! (Y)

Micka.

aye glen man, all good to me, im cumin up your way soon to meet stani so can get it off ye then mabey next week or the next?.

itll go in the back of the micra alrite eh?, i can bring the jeep no bother but wanna cum up in the micra just for fun. awww itll be good havin a almost rust free micra again. :D

and anyway, was the deal, u still building the other micra???

Hi Glen,
could you take a picture of the 1.3 cams ? How much would cost the shipping?
Also I'm searching a stick gear gaiter, do you sell it ?

Cheers

Seb

glen will you going to the next meet bud if so i might have the march boot lid off you if its not sold alredy

im away at the moment so pics are abit hard to get the cams just look the same a 1.0 ones and
heres the kit

IMG_0281.jpg

model3143.jpg

Hi seb I dont have a gear stick gaiter. i will look at getting a price for sending the cams to france but im away from my home at the moment i get back in 3 weeks sorry for the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back