Micra k10 Coilovers Designed specifically for the k10

sn31

Club Member (Trial)
My Friend is able to supply front and rear coil overs for the k10 micra ,he has worked with the manufacturer to have these produced,
These were designed for the k10 and are not polo or Corsa imitations .they have adjustable platforms and come with spanner ,i have used a set of fronts on my Autograss car and it has improved the handling and cornering dramatically and i highly recommend ,they come complete with springs and are rebuild-able if and when required .please email me at [email protected] and i can pass on your interest.

he can also supply corsa/nova units which are a different part number

cheers cj

My Friend is able to supply front and rear coil overs for the k10 micra ,he has worked with the manufacturer to have these produced,
These were designed for the k10 and are not polo or Corsa imitations .they have adjustable platforms and come with spanner ,i have used a set of fronts on my Autograss car and it has improved the handling and cornering dramatically and i highly recommend ,they come complete with springs and are rebuild-able if and when required .please email me at [email protected] and i can pass on your interest.

he can also supply corsa/nova units which are a different part number

cheers cj
Hi, am very keen on getting a set of your k10 coilovers!, can you email me buying info etc to my email address :- [email protected] many thanks :)

The Avo ones are meant for race rather than stance, can't comment on theses as there isn't much to go by. Agreed the polo ones are under £200 but they were never designed for the micra

Yeah they work, the only problem with the cheap coilovers is, it is a hard ride. Which on the great British road network can get tiresome

i used polo coil overs on my class 4 k10 autograss car and snapped two nearside front ones from fast conering . they snapped at the hubs .glad i wasn't on the road at the time

yes all ok thanks ,snapped of at hub mount first time and second one just blew apart the tube , it couldn't cope with flat out second gear right hand bends

Back