• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Makrakin's K10 Blog :D

aww mate it pop's its rasspy as hell wen you rev up through the gears its brilliant you can hear it before you see it loudness haha ill get a video of it when the bird comes round tomorow ( my camera phone doesnt work :( ) but haha what a laugh youll love it

well the car is running sweet so far and i mean holy its soo much faster ( had it off the clock on a private road obv ;) ) and thats withought the inlett and carb, I was thinking though once i get the inlet and carb on instead of just sticking the k&n filter on top do you think it would be better to use a 90 bend pipe and run the filter down to the front of the car with some sort of cold air feed leeding onto the filter? would it give me a better gain or what?

^^ it would definentley give better gains that just sticking a k&n ontop of the carb. A pipe made going towards the left of the engine with a k&n would be much better. A cold air feed would ensure cold air is getting to the carb:))

A k&n directley ontop of the carb probably gets heat soak aswell.

Well its been a while and no one ever got to see my micra completed!!! well here she is along with my tigra enjoy, Comments welcome
DSCF9559.jpg

DSCF9560.jpg

DSCF9561.jpg

DSCF9562.jpg

DSCF9572.jpg

DSCF9573.jpg

DSCF9574.jpg

DSCF9575.jpg

DSCF9576.jpg

DSCF9577.jpg

DSCF9578.jpg

DSCF9579.jpg

DSCF9580.jpg

Hehe my best mate has the micra he lives accross the road from me im getting it back once he gets fed up with it and then im gonna do a proper engine conversion because the body work and underneath is solid so there will be a few performance parts for sale, the light brows are painted on i not a great fan of em either but what the hey lol, yea i still got the mg midget and the tigra is my poof machine lol i just tell people its the birds car lol its pretty good to drive and pretty fast for a 1.4 16v and handles very well ( just a tarted up corsa ) Thanks for the comments :D

good stuff man glad its still around as its really nice :D
nice i do love that midget :p
lol well i diddnt want to say it was a poof chariot but sisnce you did :p
are you still doing a conversion on the tigra as well?

Agh mullet if i had a job right now the conversion would have been a long time ago i had a guy come to see the tigra last night for a swap for a corsa but turned him down, i fancy saving for the micra again and the conversion for it also the tigra and midget have to go so i can get my self a van, tools and a metro gti :D the micra will be my project YET again lol

Well folks i got the micra back today and for the very first time it broke down haha, But not to worry the car is going to my local mech to get a semi engine rebuild consisting of all new gaskets, timing belt, fan belt, spark plugs, oil filter and change, new headbolts, thermostat, radiator pipes, fuel filter, 2 new front struts. But im also thinking of maybe getting a new fuel pump just so things are a little smoother! Will keep you all updated when i get it back at the weekend and ill get some pictures up. Its got the classic alloys on it again but have had a respray in black, Also im looking for a standard rebuilt carb or a webber carb with an adaptor plate.

this looks really nice, i dont like a lot of the k10 usually, but thats good work! lol:p

aye x2, are you cumming to crail???

yea ill be coming to crail so dont worry use will get to see it again hehe, and yea curtis how could i let my baby go forever :D this car will stay with me friends and family people i know who will look after it :) oh and what date is crail again? is it sunday the 20th?

Thats the car back running better than ever, has to go back in on tuesday to get 2 front struts done but over all cost for everything i have changed including the struts when it goes back in is gonna come to a total of £100 on the dot! Im defo going to crail aswell folks got saturday and sunday off work so looking forward to seeing you all again :)

Back