Micra K10 4-2-1 maifold + Flanges

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Hi

Got this off Speedle about a month ago now, and my plans have changed quite a bit.

Flanges are included and cost £30.

4-2-1 maifold + flanges

Looking for what i payed for it £60

Barring in mind it cos me about £60 in petrol to go and get it, lol.

Collection prefered but i could arrange a courior for about £35. as its such an odd shape.

pics:

Attachments

• 11122007082.jpg
    11122007082.jpg
    593.5 KB · Views: 220
  • 11122007092.jpg
    11122007092.jpg
    771.1 KB · Views: 190
  • 11122007083.jpg
    11122007083.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 206
  • 11122007093.jpg
    11122007093.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 180
ok cool, it was just a ruff est....but this does carry on with the pipe a bit compared to the other 4-2-1s

i didn't cut the manifold, i got it all from speedle, who was going to put it on his k10 until he got another one.

The flanges were from Bobs16 who does all the auto grassing stuff.

With a back box, this will increase bhp!

DAMN! If you were selling this when i got the car id of had it aswell!

So all thats needed to make it useable is to weld the flanges on? If so, call dibs if can find a mate with welder, or if anyone on here could do it for me?? :upside:

Yeah rob that would be good if you could! Did email you last night but had no reply...

Curtis - I will take it! Could you possibly package it all up and get a quote on postage for me? Because money abit low atm as just got the car an had it MOT'd. (drop me a pm with the details mate!)

Cheers bud

ok ill get it packaged up for ya, give me till this weekend to do it as im very busy with work etc. thanks.

Yeah no problems bud! That helps me too as friday is pay day! So will deffo have the money spare once ya get the postage quote!

them flanges arnt right. no. 2 cylinder is a sort of cam shape not round.

that doesnt matter at all! bob use's these on all his race cars. my 4-2-1 has all round ports nothing fancy for the tear drop port and works perfectly.

bobs cars speak for them selves

this is for k10 only and the grass track guy i got it from said it custom made for the k10 and added a fair old whack of power, the k11 maniflow i have fitted to my k10 sure add ####e loads of torque!

it is at the mo, but if he can't get the money together soon then its yours as i need the money soon!

ok sammyboi might not be able to get the money, ill give it a couple more days etc....

just to let welsh_micra know its about £25 postage, due to the length of it.

ill give it till friday for sammyboi, but if he doesn't get back to me then yes it will be fine. Call it £85 total posted.

You will have to get it welded first, but yes bolts straight on!

cheque only cleared today, so ill try and get to the office tonight, but im not leaving work till 5 so it'll be a rush! ill defo get it out tomorrow!

maifold sent ages ago mate, you should have received it by now....if not ill contact the post office and find out whats happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back