K10 4-2-1 manifold

boyracergt

Ex. Club Member
selling this as need to get the micra on the road and dont have the time to fit it :( pretty gutted never got to try the car with it on but anyway. its a custom 4-2-1 exhaust manifold made by super ls on here its pretty much unused (was on the car for a week but car wasnt used). should give good gains as the standard manifold is pap. bolts straght onto the engine but your front pipe will need modding to fit. fits 1.0 (ma10) might fit the ma12 but cant garantee. paid £130 for this and as its hardly used want £110 pickup from Bn27 2bz. sorry but very busy and hardly home at the moment so pickup only.
IMG00021-20100416-1134.jpg

superls

K10 Tuner
they are almost exactly the same, the 4-2-1 manifold i had fitted to my k10, when i fitted the cg engine i redrilled the manifold flange for it to fit the cg engine, so in theory the k10 manifold WILL fir the cg engine but needs the flange redrilling, which can be done without cutting it off the manifold

selling this as need to get the micra on the road and dont have the time to fit it :( pretty gutted never got to try the car with it on but anyway. its a custom 4-2-1 exhaust manifold made by super ls on here its pretty much unused (was on the car for a week but car wasnt used). should give good gains as the standard manifold is pap. bolts straght onto the engine but your front pipe will need modding to fit. fits 1.0 (ma10) might fit the ma12 but cant garantee. paid £130 for this and as its hardly used want £110 pickup from Bn27 2bz. sorry but very busy and hardly home at the moment so pickup only.
IMG00021-20100416-1134.jpg

I will take this off ur hands if u still have it!!. Mail bank details and i will lob funds into ur a/c

Eamonn

OP
OP
boyracergt

boyracergt

Ex. Club Member
Hi mate tried to pm you but it wouldn't let me have you got an email address or something I can contact you on. Many thanks Ash

Hi there, I never checked back in

email address is eamonn@datasystems. mobile is 00 353 58 874128533! let me have your contact details

thanks