K10 Exhaust 4-2-1 Manifold + Backbox

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Hi,
selling my full exhaust system for the K10, 4-2-1 manifold, backbox, and all the pipes 'in between'!
4-2-1 has a bung in it which you can fit a lamda sensor too if you have the ECC.

Good condition, and makes a good bit of difference to performance. Also sounds sweet!

£200

Cheers
Rich

Attachments

• DSC00464.JPG
    DSC00464.JPG
    383.8 KB · Views: 383
Yes it would fit, as for gains, i really don't know, someone who owns an MA10 might.
Fordy posted a dyno readout, along with an airfilter it took a 1.2 from 60 to around 68bhp i think.

No and no, the manifold i THINK is a k11 one modified to fit a K10, either way it no longer fits a k11. I doubt the manifold alone will do you much good because it goes back a goodway further than the standard one, the rest of the system completes it.

And 130 is DEFINATELY too low! I paid 200 (used) and its still in just as good condition! :)

shame it will probably be snapped up before i get paid on thursday, i will give you a bell after thursday if it hasnt already gone as i have been looking for one of these for months!

cheers

steve

That 4-2-1 is worth £200 alone imo!!

Getting a straight through system as well is a bargin not to be missed

If this is still here in about 15day i might have it off you

The reason its ONLY 200 is basically for a quick sale! I don't need the money but theres no point pricing so that i wouldn't sell it for like 6months!

Collection only guys unless you can arrange a courier, i COULD meet people at ferrybridge services, but if i have to then its £220 for the lot! (Sorry but i'm busy and don't have much time for shuttling stuff about!)

Edit: The reason i have taken it off is that i may wish to get another car soon and would rather have this as standard. Would obv rather sell the exhaust in club!

just noticed this...

that's the only other sequential manifold that ive seen on here...mine is that ordered too

what's the diameter of teh runners?

..I use mine on the MA10:

a bit of low end torque lost I reckon...but is easily compensated for by the much improved mid to high free-er reving and no need for new exhausts every blipping year

mine was around £700..hopefully somone will notice this and BUY

hi will this fit a 1989 march superturbo? if so i will buy can send money buy paypal now! cheers

it will "fit"...BUT

... but then you will have to remove all of your TURBOCHARGER & associated systems from the ST...[assuming thats what it for]....(you will be down-grading from SUPERCHARGED & TURBOCHARGED.....to SUPERCHARGED <LOW RPM FORCED INDUCION> only.....)

please dont do it..

donate £200 towards restoring your new ST into a pukker super(charged) <low to mid rpm forced induction> & turbo(charged) <mid to upper mid rpm forced induction> Jap corker-mobile.....IMO

Hi did not think it would without taking the turbo off like you said but was not sure.thanks for you honesty

do you know of any st exhaust manifolds and full systems for sale? as my manifold is blowing and had a look underneath and the systems shot.

Q.. do you know where i can get a sensor that goes by the cat? thanks 4 your time and good luck with the sale LOOKS LIKE ABARGIN. john

dude

I would go for REPAIR rather than REPLACEMET...strategy

first fix teh blowing.... then (the light might be gone by then <still waiting for pics..lol...) think about the next step

I could go to ferrybridge next friday morning...

Yes sammo, your right, you sacrifice some low down torque, theres an intial flat spot and then it suddenly 'kicks in' obv its not like the powerband on a twostroke bike but it still feels awesome! Plus its far less stifled top end!

Erm...
No! Sorry!
I'm not a victim of the credit crunch or anything, i don't mind if it sits in my garage 6months till it sells! Not gonna rust! :S

i really want this but money is the issue atm, if i ca scrape together by next payday i will let you know ;)

It really wouldn't be a good idea putting this on your super turbo as it would just be a normal micra then....

yh sorry about the avatar err the avatar is like well... my goal but all i have is a standard k10 atm, if you want to give me an ST your very welcome :D, im gonna change it now it confuses ppl

Its pretty loud, it used to be fairly quiet but aggressive but the silencer blew out driving down the motorway (I blame the person i bought it off for not putting it in right!!!! *hint* lol! :) ), so yeah its pretty loud but you could make another silencer fairly easily, all it was was a piece of metal with a smaller hole in it pushed into the end of the backbox.
Or as the backbox is seperate just put a different one on it.

i would defo of had this with the car but didnt have the money at the time, is there a big difference between the standard manifold and this one in power?

cheers

Steve

Yes, i wasn't so sure when i put it on, but i noticed when i took it off, pulls a lot better throughout the rev range, and you get some lovely exhaust pops when you knock it into 2nd gear for roundabouts! :)

No sorry i don't want to split it as i'll end up with loads of bits i can't get rid of!

Yes, i wasn't so sure when i put it on, but i noticed when i took it off, pulls a lot better throughout the rev range, and you get some lovely exhaust pops when you knock it into 2nd gear for roundabouts! :)

No sorry i don't want to split it as i'll end up with loads of bits i can't get rid of!

oh well, its just i ment you might be able to sell it better if you sold the manifold seperate (as not everyone wants a whole system) and then sell the manifold back system together ( as someone may already have a manifod and only wants the back half of the system)

just a thought.

Lol well the actual price is for the manifold, i'm just throwing the 'zorst' in because i want rid of it lol!

I'm sorry but i've never heard of negotiating like this! :) (People normally just make an offer)
The price is at the top £200, i would travel say to ferrybridge to meet with someone, or if you can pick it up from my house then i'll take £180.

ok thats still a little out of my budget at the moment, can i just take the rear half you are giving away for free? lol

ok thats still a little out of my budget at the moment, can i just take the rear half you are giving away for free? lol

Lol no because then that makes the mani less attractive! Plus the two really go together as the mani extends back a long way past the nornal exhaust you really need the modded back section!

Lol imp that exhaust will then have been on and off that car about 3-4 times in the space of 1 year! :)

Lol no because then that makes the mani less attractive! Plus the two really go together as the mani extends back a long way past the nornal exhaust you really need the modded back section!

Lol imp that exhaust will then have been on and off that car about 3-4 times in the space of 1 year! :)

lol, worth a shot dont you think?

i think he wants to keep it together then ppl dont have to faff around with making their existing exhaust fit or another one ;)

Back