Going around June...

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Thats right everyone, sadly I have planned to sell the car in June, first of all because i've only just started Uni and want to get settled before I go blowing all my money on a new car, and second I've wanted this car for almost 6 years and now my insurance is giving me a decent offer i'm going to go for the Civic, im not saying i'll have a new car in June as I need to wait for the one I want, but I shall be changing the car next year as planned.

Just giving you enough time to save those pennies :p...lol
I shall be staying on this site as there are too many good people here to just leave when the car is no more :)

Cheers everyone,

Darren.

D4R73N said:
I shall be staying on this site as there are too many good people here

ah dude cheers

i say go for it, civic is a far cry from a k11, possibly my next car

ITs really hard guys, as U love my car, I love the forum and everything, but the Civic EK/EG is my 'realistic' dream car, and if I dont get one, i'll regret it...

depends on what civic you get. the chap i bought my K11 SR off had just bought a 1.4 Civic and said he misses the "fun" of the k11. Only reason he changed was due to having a child. It really does depend on what model you are getting and if speed is a factor.

TBH if it's a good base model car you want to mod easily then a civic is your choice. Hope it works out for you fella.

i liked my civic, was a decent car. Nippy for a large 1.6 SOHC saloon body styling, would leave a tuned K11 thats for sure.

Well i say Civic because thats what i want atm, but i'll be honest i have looked at a few others including...

Golf Gti, 106 Gti/Quiksilver, Ibiza and Saxo VTR (Pictures below)

I know none of the cars above are jap but they do look pretty sweet... Thats why I want the Civic tho, so I can stay Jap :) The pictures below are the Saxo VTR i looked at which i prob wont get, and the Civic i would buy, eather that or the EK which is the 95-00 model.

Attachments

• DSC00174.JPG
    DSC00174.JPG
    440 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC00175.JPG
    DSC00175.JPG
    454.4 KB · Views: 129
  • 084.jpg
    084.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 140
BTW this is one of the cars in Uni, the EK version tbh I think its better.

Attachments

• DSC00173.JPG
    DSC00173.JPG
    402 KB · Views: 136
Back