Micra had it debut at the Drags.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Had a street meet and the missus took the micra i gave her in and had a crack. It was her first ever run at the strip. The first run she stalled it and ran a 20.6et @58mph with a 60ft of 5.50seconds.

By the end of the night she had her reactions down to a consistant .417 her 60 ft times dropped to 2.4seconds and et she ran a best of 17.003@ 80mph. The car has a 16.8ish pass in it. But will be puting the TB adn injectors in soon.

Any one else ran there and how did they go

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
turbo obviously. Anyone with NA 1.3 with similiar mods being cold air intake extractors and exhaust clutch and 4.3kg flywheel????

If you add her best 60ft time with some of her runs she could drop off around .300 off her time getting her a 16.8. See how she goes next meet.

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
once mines up and running with new clutch an fly wheel ill take it down the strip.. i reckon i can get a best of mid 15s as a guess but only time will tell

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
sikK11

that,s not bad !
i did a couple of 17.1,s with piper cams, 1.6 t/b, 4kg f/w, opened up stock ex manifold and 2nd decat.
but the 4" of snow in the night did,nt help (mad wheelspin in 1st and 2nd), and i,ve got a 5th injector and the cams timed in better now (hoping for a low 16 now)

frank

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
yeah with her best 60ft time she will get a 16 next meet. I will put money on it. She will get there. Thinkin bout the ga15TB and injectors before hand. I spoke to the guy we use up here with the dyno. I will do a before and after run when fitting it. Stuff round with timing a bit see what we get. SHould be interesting.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
yeah it is the coilovers as well it does not sink as it launches it sits flat and you get wheel spin alot easier. Either way will have another vid up soon of the next street meet.

Back