14-8-05 Heathcote drags..

CMF_evade

» CMF Member

cisco

» CMF Member
Woohoo! Congrats big evade. that's awesome.

Sound like your car is pulling like a biatch thesedays now..

Must be much better than before. That's really good.

14.8 is very quick. Factory 200sx territory.

cisco

» CMF Member
So the CRX got off the line quick that time, but the boosted micra flew back past :) ?

cisco

» CMF Member
Just imagine white knight hurtling down the strip in full swing. What a roar!!!

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
Well done aaron!

My little boy did fairly ave today but it was still good fun.

16.6 was his best and with two 16.6's and a 16.7 its fair to say that is where he is at.

16.6 with 2.50 60ft and 82.81mph

It was good to see Aaron break 15 and it is fair to say he has Sarah to thank as up until running directly against her he was still in the 15's.

Sarah little beast did awesome as well.

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
Oh Cisco if all the forced micra's were at one drag meet I'd by beer, chips, popcorn and deckchairs for all the micra voyoures. Get comfy and enjoy. Hard to do I know but anything could happen on a fri night in melb...... hehehe

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
congrats to the three of you! on the topic of cams and quad throttles, is errol likely to dropin and suprise us with his crazy na screamer micra at melb?

Alex - actually i think that'd be rally rego only, bugger > trailer it then:D

CMF_Gareth

» CMF Member
Well done guys. Congrats Aaron:) Did your topic heading have a double meaning by any chance, or just coincidental? As the time you ran, and the date are the same hehe:)

Gees, makes me want to go and have another run at Eastern Creek. Hopefully in the not to distant future i'll get to go. I might get some more tips from you before I go mate.

cisco

» CMF Member
Hehe!

It would want to be severly modified then! The fastest Jap NA ones make 160ps and that's with absolutely every modification done to them. Blue monster makes 218ps in present form.

NA would be a bit lighter.

Just up your boost a little more :)

cisco

» CMF Member
Hey 2, then you could just rock up in your 13 second car and time it yourself and wait before the finish line until your stop watch says 14.7 then roll forward. hah.

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
Dont I look like the village idiot now. lol

a Clubbie only running a 15.4?

Was he a VT running the 5L V8? He should be in the 14's if it was an LS1 with the edit! And if it was the 5.7, and he didnt have the edit, well you someone needs to slap him up good!

*goes back into bogan hole*

CMF_thesarah

» CMF Member
yet i'd still love an explanation of a girls car..

bossie your car was great! go n/a power!

I'm so tempted to go out and get the numberplate "achick" cause the ammount of times i heard "omg it's a chick" was insane.

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
Its not required on the forums, and its just a little bit of fun which doesnt require the world to see it.

It can stay to private messages. :p

Oh yeh i almost forgot, did you get some of my bad humour nasal spray? You're having a rather nasty bad humour attack right now by the looks of it. :p

CMF_thesarah

» CMF Member
i think he may have been concerned that people held the same opinion as me..

I think a car is a car whether a girl or a boy drives it. Dont generalise it because of what type it is or how nicely its been done up.

some of you may think, "gee get over it" but i get really annoyed with how narrow minded some people are. it just seems so much harder for a female to get respect in the car scene. i'm the exception to the rule though..gonna prove em wrong.

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
Hey hey hey calm down sarah.

I apologise for my comment if it offended anyone. It was CERTAINLY not intended the way some saw it! Mabye QLD girls are different to Southern girls.

Dammnit why do I always come out sounding like the evil sexist bastard. All I was doing was making a sarcastic comment about the gearknob in sean's imaginary ceffy which looked like it came straight out the S2000 in 2fast 2furious.

Back