Micra for Free to collector.

C

cardi

K reg 1.2, silver grey, 155,000 miles. I have had this car for 50,000 miles, all over Europe, changed the oil and filter every 4,000 miles. The engine is still as sweet as ever. Recent timing belt and water pump change, recent exhaust. Still in use daily. Would probably pass MOT ( 1 headlamp corroded and needs replacing). 4 good tyres. If anybody wants it and can pick up soon you can have it, including Haynes manual. The MOT ran out a while back but it still has road tax until July 2007 which you could buy. If no takers it's off to the scrap yard next monday. I live near Newcastle Emlyn, west Wales but am flexible. Would prefer somebody to get some value out of it

cardi said:
K reg 1.2, silver grey, 155,000 miles. I have had this car for 50,000 miles, all over Europe, changed the oil and filter every 4,000 miles. The engine is still as sweet as ever. Recent timing belt and water pump change, recent exhaust. Still in use daily. Would probably pass MOT ( 1 headlamp corroded and needs replacing). 4 good tyres. If anybody wants it and can pick up soon you can have it, including Haynes manual. The MOT ran out a while back but it still has road tax until July 2007 which you could buy. If no takers it's off to the scrap yard next monday. I live near Newcastle Emlyn, west Wales but am flexible. Would prefer somebody to get some value out of it
Any pictures or anything mate?

Back