04 Micra for sale with issues.

Hi, after many thoughts, I have decided to sell my Micra. I thought I would post a tread on here first in case anyone is interested in saving it. It has a few issues relating to the electronics and a recent engine issue which has made me stop driving it. I will post the description here along with some photos. If this isn't allowed, feel free to remove this thread.

Testing the waters. Nissan Micra S 2004 1.2L Blue, Manual for sale. 2 owners from new, 6 months MOT, 130,300 miles and nearly full service history. Smoke and pet free. I’ve owned this car for 2 and a half years and haven’t had any issues until recently.

Bad Points:
-It’s developed a problem of where if you drive it for around an hour, it looses power or if you accelerate faster than normal it limps and looses power.
-It’s got a small chip on the windscreen however it doesn’t affect the drivers view.
-Can do with new brakes.
-Car Buzzes when using the central locking.
-It has a few ages related scratches/dents (nothing major)

I’ve cleaned the throttle body, installed new spark plugs and a air filter. It’s also had a new tyre, new headlamp, new fuel filler neck and a few more bits with receipts.

Electric windows, Slidable rear seats, 4 cup holders, remote central locking, power steering, ULEZ Free.

£425 ONO.

If you would like photos, I can attach it to this thread.

Back