micra days

fraz_micra_88

Ex. Club Member
well ive been having a long hard think about my car(punto now) which is ok but i really miss the micra:( RIP so i was thinkin of goin back to the micra way again!! Wat you all think:wow:

fraz

am glad a got shot of mine, it was such a shed compared to other cars on the markt, i love my focus like but sometimes a wish a had a micra just to mess around in

if you haven decided any time soon come to next scottish meet and see wat you think of that?

or are u scared to drive to them now-lol sorry

i'm gonna get a new car after my holiday not micra i think to test my liking of the micra and if i do really like it i will come back in a year tho i wont stop on the forums etc

:D

tbh - and going along with the general consensus. Puntos, or more to the point Fiats are not great cars at all. We owned a Punto 60S a while back and it died a horrible death after two engine strips/rebuilds.

They are built very cheaply, which is great when your looking for a cheap run around but when it comes to reliability they fall over so many hurdles.

Nissans on the other hand, are Japs. So not alot more needed to say there, the Japs have done wonderous things with engineering and Micras are just a brilliant runner. My little Micra has 133k on the clock and is still going well. It drives amazingly and the worst that its had to face at the last MOT was a small weld on the floor.

Why not try around for a K12 SR or a nice K11. Their brilliant cars as you know! :)

i passed my test in a deisel punto three years ago it was one of the worst car i`ve ever driven besides my mates old rover 214

I raced my mate in his Punto I had an Almera at the time my bro was in his Civic.

Punto obviously lost even after a head start (was only a 55s) Civic won.

I remember my mate saying he herd and smelt something (we thought he was making excuses).............................................days later we find out his head-gasket had gone.

ok well i have a timespan for the micra.....sellin the punto in a month or so and goin 2 get a k11:) so if any1 is sellin there k11 near the time give me a shout:D cant wait to get another micra

Back