Micra Colour Scheme

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Lads,

I have the option of having my K11 resprayed at mates rates and am tossing up the colour.

The current colour is gold.

I am thinking of going either black pearl base with gold pearl over the top

Or

I am thinking of going either gold pearl base with black pearl over the top

What you guys recon?

smidge

» CMF Member
DO IT! doesn't matter what colour you go if the jobs done well it'll look mad

try and go for a colour that will last a bit, candy oranges and other weird colours are a bit 2002 these days

personally i'd go for a black with some kind of blue base/fleck through it, which is what intend to do when the conversions finished

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Yeah I was leaning towards black with gold cause the gold is already there.

Truth be known choosing gold would allow me to not have to paint the engine bay and such haha

Time/Hassle are a factor

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"anything pearl/flaky/glittery etc looks cheap imo

Seconded'd'd.

Ultimately it's up to how you feel about it. You shouldn't have to consult other people about spraying your car a certain way - it's you that has to live with it after all.

I really wish I had a white LX as a base. Respraying over green would require a lot of effort to get rid of all signs of it's green-ness.. Better to start off with a white shell I guess.

---dens

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
i will be monitering this closly. keep pics flying in mate. i have the same colour. to get it sprayed a completely different colour and not do under the bonnet will look daft imo. especially if you have something to show off under there.
might seem a bit daft but i have thought of getting it sprayed the same colour, it will look factory new and can limit dents and scratches at the same time. plus now is the time to fit a kit and any body mods that need doing...

Back