1997 Micra For Sale - URGENT!

S

screwloose

Nissan Micra Vibe 1.0 1997, 3-Door Hatchback

This is a Nissan Micra Vibe edition on a R plate, 1997. We have owned this car from brand new and it is thoroughly reliable, economical and superb to drive.

The car features:

· 998cc Petrol Engine

· Metallic paint

· Rear spoiler

· Drivers airbag

· Reclining seats

· Rear-fog lights

· Heated rear screen

· High-level brake light

· Patterned cloth seats with headrests

· Rear wash-wipe

· MOT until September

· 5-speed manual gearbox

· Colour-coded bumpers

· Rear seatbelts

· Fold-down rear seat

· Factory fitted Nissan Anti-Theft system (NATS) which provides secure locking, including fuel filler

· Four alloy wheels with locking wheelnuts

· Sony 10-disc CD player (boot mounted magazine) with radio / cassette and a lift-off front security panel.

· Four new tyres

· New windscreen and seals (last one copped a stone!)

This car has been well looked after and dealer serviced from new, full book history. It has just had a major service on schedule this month as normal, and is ready to drive. It has MOT until September this year but not road tax as we have declared this vehicle SORN to save on insurance. And I have to say it is so reliable! This little car has never let us down in all the time we have owned it and has covered 102,096 uninterrupted trouble-free miles.

The vehicle is complete with a full service history, all owner’s manuals and guides, V5C, MOT certificates etc. Any background check, HPi or road test is welcomed. The vehicle is to be sold as seen in the photographs and I would suggest if you are serious about purchasing this vehicle, you come and have a look and take a test drive. The vehicle was our main family car until 2004 and is only being reluctantly sold as I have recently bought another Landrover and can't justify three cars!

Please e-mail me [email protected] if you are interested. Its gotta go asap!

Looking for £1200 ono.

Nissan5Small.jpg

Back