"Micra Approved"

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Some of you will no doubt have discovered this already for themselves but for any of you that haven't here are some of my recent experiences in buying stuff from overseas that were supposed to fit Micras.

Clear turn indicators. Got these from a seller in the Uk. Advertised as fitting Micra 1993-1998. The do fit the hole in our front guards but don't attach the same way. Tried another set from a different seller. They had the same problem.

Alloy billet oil filler caps. The ones I got are red and they do screw directly on no worries. Red seemed to be the only color choice.

Carbon fibre look handbrake covers. Got these from Germany, they are a cover not a full slip on type, they attach over the top of the handbrake and the do fit okay. I'm not 100% sure I like the look now I have them on but they do fit.

Center armrest, also from Germany. I'm still waiting for this to arrive, then I'll report back.

Maybe everyone else can contribute with their experiences in this sort of stuff. What it was, where you got it and if it fitted on easy, hard or not at all.

Mychael

CMF_jay22

» CMF Member
i got a set of pedal covers, but they didn't fit. cant remember where it was from.
got ultra bright leds for my dash. simple way to do it. take the lights holder from behind your dash, take out the globe drill it out to 5mm then put in your led. wire it up the same and they look great. cheap as too

smidge

» CMF Member
standard type apexi/greddy/hks radiator caps fit fine - pretty sure they are standard nissan (and subaru!) sizes so go nuts on that and bling up your engine bay

Back