Micra 350SR

J

JTuner

Hi,

Just thought you might be interested that the Micra 350SR will be at JAE on the J-Tuner stand.

IMG_0959.jpg

Matt

yeah i love this car. oh a by the way j-tuner is one of the best magazines let alone car/japenese car magazines out there. Yeah i admit i used to be a lax power fan but this is so much better. Its the kinda of thing you find in performance vw etc. I highly recomend it to anyone.

RE: RE: Micra 350SR

59 bhp is more than enough said:
yeah i love this car. oh a by the way j-tuner is one of the best magazines let alone car/japenese car magazines out there. Yeah i admit i used to be a lax power fan but this is so much better. Its the kinda of thing you find in performance vw etc. I highly recomend it to anyone.

Cheers,

But this Micra is great, I drove it at Cadwell Park last week, and I get to drive it to the show, lol

310bhp and 363lb/ft torque!!!

I'll certainly be over to see it some point at the weekend, the pics someone posted last month made me drool hehe

James :)

this micra was made with one main purpose, for people who dont work at nissan to drive it.
people who will become interested in it and and who can show it and comment about it to the rest of us, like journalists and people with connections/celebs etc. making us interested in micra. and also to see if the sportiness aspect of it can be made use of to sell hot hatch micras like 160sr and to look into the usefulness of a one make race series.

RE: RE: Micra 350SR

stokefan said:
how come JTuner? Do you work for Nissan?

We have a good relationship with Nissan. They obviously want the right publicity so have allowed us to have it for the weekend.

It's a shame the bodykit won't be fitted to production models though.

I cant see them fitting the vq35de in a production march/micra. It would be pointless but fun though. I know that when they first designed the K12 they where playing around with sr20de's in them but they where to heavy over the front axle. So unless they solved that problem we could be getting a 2.0ltr version. BUT ive also heard through the grape vine that they have been developing a replacement for the sr20de & T which will be used in the new Pulsar/Almera & Sentra platforms.

A truly awesome piece of machinery!!! :| Fantastic car, and you're a lucky guy to get to drive that beast to the show lol. Love it, everything about the car is spot on, and I made sure to get plenty of photos of it. :) Good work. But yes, it should be on the MSC stand though lol. :D

in japan the almera is called the pulsar still.

take a look at the this site. Search under Pulsar and it brings back N14s/N15s if theres any for sale.

http://www.cbn.ne.jp/e/p5_search.asp

Its the VQ35 bottom end from the Murano, so it can be fitted transversely. It has the VQ35 head from the 350Z, with an S-Tune upgrade. Mated to an Altima SE-R gearbox.

looked at it in great detail at Jae was very impressed with the conversion it would be how id go about it. althogh if i was building it i recon id go for an SR20DET or VET as it is lighter and has better potential in my eyes as regards for its available for it on the market. plus id rather see it in a K11 :p

Back