350sr??

I think thats a mistake

Me thinks they have made a mistake could you imagine the thought all be it a great one I thought they had only just finished talking about continueing the production of the 160 but in nismo form let alone a 350 do you think if we got a pertition going they might at least consider a 200Bhp version lowered 45mm with slightly wider wheelbase 17"alloys and some decent recaro seats I'd buy that 2moro.

they were gonna make them but iirc they thought they wouldn't sell well enough with the girly image so wouldn't make a huge a profit....

nismo k12 will know :)

I think this must be a mistake. Imagine trying to squeeze that size engine into the car and still have 5 seats?? (Would be good if its true though).

they wont sell many.as the price would be too high...alot more than the clio v6 i would guess,

i dont think it would come out,,but if it did i would have one for my next car over a gt-r

if and i mean if they do sell them. They will be a limited run and only available in Japan. It would be labled a Nismo March Z-Tune.

im guessing the price tag will be something like £40-50K.

please remember these are all rumours. Nismo initally looked into producing the car back when the Micra 2ltr BTCC car was created. when that engine blow and they put the 350SR into production nismo jumped on board and tuned the car and also prepared the suspension.

Time will tell what will happen with the 350SR. I doubt we'll see a production version but if they do i'll be first on the list for one. I'll sell any part of my body and also my GF lol

I'd do anything.

I'd sing in the streets oliver twist style sell my flat live on the parks benches and hoc my pregnant girlfriend on ebay and gladly have both my testicles trampled on by an elephant for the chance to own a 350SR I dont know if anyone would be prepared to do more than that

Antsub said:
I'd sing in the streets oliver twist style sell my flat live on the parks benches and hoc my pregnant girlfriend on ebay and gladly have both my testicles trampled on by an elephant for the chance to own a 350SR I dont know if anyone would be prepared to do more than that

That all made me laugh, brilliant :D

Man if they sold them they'd be on par with the legendary March ST for rarity, possibly rarer! After all they made 10,000 March STs!

I'd expect the production run on the 350SR would be much lower...

Yeah that was the one off one that was made with a 350Z engine and lots of bits from other Nissan cars. I think if it was made a production car it would be comparable to a clio v6. Can't see why if Renault can sell them for £25k Nissan couldn't do the same. Would be great for the club if they brought one out though!!! :)

I would only buy one if it was exactly like the RML 350R, although I hated it at the time (because it wanted to kill me). It's one of the only cars I really miss driving.

IMG_0899.jpg

After pinching it for a weekend to drive around Peterborough and JAE (including taking it to Tesco's - which got some strange looks) I don't think they like to let other people drive it now.

You should ring Nissan and ask though - they might trailer it there.

Back