Fancy a change? 2.0 GTi

j.a.kelly

Ex. Club Member
Hey guys,

I'm selling one of my cars, its a 1999 SEAT Ibiza GTi Cupra Sport. I was going to use it for track stuff, but iv not got the heart to strip it and kill it, coz its too good for that!! Some of you will know that the engine is a VW one, its a 2.0 16v that puts out 150bhp. Some more details below;

Spec:
'99 Mk2 2.0 16v GTi Cupra Sport (ABF engine 150bhp)
Kiwi paint (SEAT rally colour)
All important "champion" sticker ;)
Half leather interior, red seat belts
76,000miles Service history inc cam belt
5months tax
MOT March 07

Would make a really good colectable Mk2...seem to be getting rare now. would love to keep it, but as mentioned im looking for a track car! Someone please give her a good home! :)

Car is listed as CatD on HPi report (available), all this means is that the insurance decided not to repair it. I have pictures of the damage before it was repaired (wasnt really much!), and the repair is an excellent job, any inspection welcome!

Looking for around £2100, condition speaks for itself, good clean example that would fetch much more if it wasnt for the HPi. Please contact me either by PM on here, or by email [email protected] (email may need you to confirm who you are - spam thingy). Pics below, more available.

Thanks for looking
JK

101_0127.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

101_0137.jpg

101_0141.jpg

101_0146.jpg

edit :: oh yeah...wheels are being refurb'd in white too
thanks

Really has to go soon, now holding up my new project :( Have organised a full paint restore/detail with FinerDetails to get her looking amazing again.

White wheel pics

101_0182web.jpg

101_0180web.jpg

Make me an offer??!!

JK

Similar engine to what is in mine I do believe, good engines. Nice car, couldn't stand that colour though, but each to their own lol. :)

yep thats true, both engines are 150bhp output, but the 2.0 16valve is naturally aspirated not turbo :)

Colour is part of the brands heritage...it does actually grow on you, id never have thought it either... lol

JK

Back