Micra 1995 K11 Light Blue - Parts, Offer, Anything but the Wrecker

CMF_Glenn Dickins

» CMF Member
Hi,

We have a pair of 1995 Blue K11s (see picture). Unfortunately we are moving and one of them has to go.

I was part way through repairing some front end damage on the second one (YXL230), so it is not quite running. After repairing most of it, it still had a slight water leak (around water pump exit) and a fair bit of oil sputter.
Given the knock it had, I suspect the engine is toast.
The transmission (auto) was replaced not long ago, but has not been tested since the bump (fluid not recharged yet). However all else is in good condition, and up for grabs to any offers for parts or whole.

The wrecker is offering $150, and given the car and this group, I wanted to see it live on to keep other Micras alive if at all possible.

I am based just near Canberra and can send smaller pieces. Happy for the whole thing to find another home too. Please post glenn dot dickins at gmail dot com, or call on 04 1846 3447 and I can answer any other questions.

Glenn.

Attachments

• 63299.jpg
    63299.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 39

CMF_slugman42

» CMF Member
Hey Glenn
I am after the Thermostat housing complete , specifically the bit that bolts to the engine,& is NLA fron Nissan
Thanks for looking
Richard

Attachments

• 63323.jpg
    63323.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 42

CMF_Glenn Dickins

» CMF Member
Slugman,

Got the thermostat housing ready to head your way.
Here are some more photos of the Micra. Hoping to help out a few more Micra lovers in an organ donor sort of way - I'll take any suggestions for a fair price to cover stripping it out and postage to get the parts out. Had some interest to take the whole car away, so will offer parts until that happens.

Glenn.

Attachments

• 63327.jpg
    63327.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 31

CMF_Glenn Dickins

» CMF Member
LowMicra,
The battery tray was bent in the front end knock. It is not that servicable, and the fuse box no longer mounts properly. I could only promise a tangled piece of metal, with some noice rubber mallet work on that one :)

David,
I threw out the bottle cap with the broken bottle - doh.
I sould be able to get the blower resistor. Say $30 posted.

Glenn.

CMF_dudeman

» CMF Member
Hi mate . how much for:
distributor with cap and leads.
exhaust manifold with first couple of feet of pipe.
bellhousing don't care what type just need somewhere to mount starter
as i'm setting motor up externally as generator.
Cheers Mate Dudeman (brisbane)

CMF_Glenn Dickins

» CMF Member
Hey jcmicra,

Internal or external doorhandles ? I pulled these from the front doors. Also show is the light assembly. I can put them in a post bag to you for $50. If you want the internal handles I might have to cut the metal rod to send (not sure how to get if off handle).

Send me your address to glenn dot dickins at gmail dot com, and I can send some bank detals.

Items shown in photo.

Attachments

• 63374.jpg
    63374.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 41

CMF_Glenn Dickins

» CMF Member
Dudeman - nice use of an engine !

Distributor cap was brand new. I replaced it in the repairs. Leads are funcional, but a bit split on the grommets. I found two bolts for distributor, is there another I need to get it off ? Would do the distrbutor, the cap and leads for $80 with post.

Need some more detail on what you mean by bellhousing (sorry). You want the starter motor or is it just a mount ? Not sure of weight or difficulty, but if you can guide me I should be able to throw it in for another $20 or so.

The manifold might be tricky to get out, as the engine is in situ. Probably expensive to ship also. Will look more in the light.

Glenn.

CMF_Glenn Dickins

» CMF Member
jcmicra,

Paypal at the same email address.

The light had a neat clip in plug - should just plug in, and two screws under the white plastic cover. It is a nice easy swap.

The external handles could use some armourall, but are all working and I made sure not to break the plastic connector to the rod when getting it out. If you can put one back in though you are a better man than me :)

Glenn.

CMF_slugman42

» CMF Member
Thank You Glenn
You've saved another Micra from possible death
The thermostat housing works a treat ( is in better condition than the original broken one )
Package arrived next day
You are a champ
Richard :)

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
Check the pictures about half way down, front bar is cracked on passengers side but its repairable. There are a few others parting out micras, who might have something in better condition

CMF_jay.z

» CMF Member
hey just wondering if there is 2 headlight protectors and the stearing wheel,windscrean washer stalk,idicator stalk and all air vents how much would all that be not a 100% going to buy these as the micra i have bought is imaculate but thinking as spare parts thanks glenn :)

CMF_Glenn Dickins

» CMF Member
Howdy to all.

Unfortunately my window for parts pulling has run out. The Micra is now returning to the great Ferrous pool in the sky to return in part in many future cars.....

Thank you for the interest and request and sorry to those I did not get around to responding or getting the parts out. I am happy knowing that a few parts will live on.

Glenn.

Back