1995 K11 SLX Light Blue Manual Hatch Micra For Sale

CMF_Glenn Dickins

» CMF Member
Welcoming expressions of interest.

I have a 1995 K11 in good condition. It has just lapsed its registration, but has no known issues. I am not using it, and without comprehensive insurance, the rego and green slip was too much to maintain.

Interestingly it has a tow bar fitted, and the Mighty Micra could probably just about pull a caravan (though I only ever tried a trailer).

It is currently in Canberra, though I can bring it to Sydney if there is interest.

Glenn.

CMF_Glenn Dickins

» CMF Member
It is the standard SLX model with the nicer rims, air conditioning, power steering, an aftermarket CD player.

It is in Canberra and I am in Sydney at the moment, so I have no pictures handy.

Manual.

Can't recal the kms, but I think it is around 150k.

Previous owner was a mechanic, so the engine bay is very neat and well serviced.

$1200

CMF_Glenn Dickins

» CMF Member
Hey froods,

Sorry to go quiet - some life crisisisis :-(
I plan to get a good set of pics when I am next with the car. Anything particular I should catch on camera ? Mechanical bits, details, fittings etc ?

This one is in good condition so a shame to wreck, and I appreciate the responses. I will get the full details and photos and ping those who responded and post again. Likely to get that sorted in next 2-3 weeks.

Thanks,

Glenn.

Back