MICRA 1.0l OR PRIMERA 2.0l or..... 2.0l micra

daddyjay

Ex. Club Member
the micra 17.JPG

the primera DSC00168.JPG

DSC00169.JPG

DSC00171.JPG

DSC00166.JPG

DSC00167.JPG well here it is i have had the micra just about 4 years now and i do love the car ......BUT...... the primera is like a go-kart around corners and i luuurrvvveee the power ....and if i put the 20.l egt in the micra i think it would kill me ........................................................................................................ help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz any ideas

Primera. I'm not against the micra, but the primera was built to fit a 2.0, you will spend loads getting it to run in the micra and it will still not be as big or versatile as the primera, or have the handling or stopping power.

Is sick another word for cool/good etc?? I've heard it mentioned a few times and I don't know if it's good or bad??

The primera is quality tho. I'd keep that mate. No point waisting 2 decent cars in doing the conversion, if you wanna do it, pick up a written off 2.0l Almera, Primera, Sunny GTi etc.

sorry i mean i like the primera (Y) :p

he doesnt have to waste them he could put the micra engine in the primera and sell it to some mug :p

Yeah but the primera is quality, I'd leave it as is.

I'd personally fit the 1.3 or possibly a 1.6 almera lump to the wee micra.

well i would love to keep the micra and the primera but i allso have a 54 zafira as well so keeping all 3 is not a option for me ..... i have done all the work to the micra my self so i have come to love it ..... as the primera sand it is track ready
with about 175bhp

one has a black primera sri...and the other has a green sunny 1.4 and simon (his other son who i knew) had a clio 1.4...lol he kept telling me it would beat my micra :p altough i did perswade him to get a micra at one point...but he changed his mind.

keep the primera.. its a nice car! i like it...sounds loud as #### with the side exit on!

Back