Mello Yelo, Newbie Hellooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mello Yelo

Buy & Sell Member
:k11yellow How gozit people? I've just found out about the club and had to join.
I will be picking up my Yellow K11 1.3 next Monday (sooner if I can manage it, I hope! :laugh:) hence Mello Yelo
Looking forward to a good laugh.
I am 50 going on 18 as it says in my profile, I live in Ayrshire, I just never grew up, my head is full of cars and motorbikes going too fast :grinning: so speak to you soon, Cheers, James. :k11yellow

Hello and Welcome to the club, what part of Ayrshire are you in? look forward to some pics

welcome james am from irvine have ma wee micra u have prob seen it black with the rising sun on the tailgate we need to compare notes sometime and same with Makrakin08 one week and i am hopin to be back on the road after mot time defo will pass

Welcome james, Im from ayrshire myself ( minishant / Maybole ) where you from?

Dalry, North Ayrshire, mate.

:wow: Thanks for the warm welcome guys, it looks as though I will fit right in here.
She Who Must Be Obeyed has permitted me to go pick up my car on Saturday after work instead of waiting for the old one to be gone, whoop whoop! :D :D :D (Good Lass I married eh?) so as soon as I have got it up to my usual standard of cleanliness at least, I will get some piccy's on. Mind you the way the weather is going just now that might take a couple of weeks but hey ho anticipation is half the fun, no?
:k11yellow

Yea, rite enough weather down here in maybole/ ayr is bloody rubbish! no roads are gritted either everywhere is like an ice rink haha dont know whats going on with the council ( nothing as usual , did work with them for 3 years on the roads ) same up your way i take James?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back