mazda 6 new car.

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
i got my eye on a 2003 mazda 6 sports luxury. its got the leather, sunroof, cruise control, 42k km's, all the little bits i never had. so i gonna look at one this arvo and the price is very good on it. i hope there is nothing wrong with it.
it maybe only for a few months as i will probably get the turbo bug again. i know the mazda 6 is gonna be gutless but i could live with it for a while.

should i or not?

i was gonna go mazda3 but i just cant get over the speedo setup just dont like it at all.
and was gonna get a mk4 gti golf but i gotta find a 2003 yr model otherwise insurance is just stupid. insure a 2001 gti golf 2500. insure a 2003 gti golf 1350!!! its stupid how they work that out.

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
well i bought a mazda 6. 2003 luxury sports model. its awesome. leather seats, sunroof, cruise control, bose stereo . its so nice to drive, no where near the speed of gtir but noce amount of power, maybe ill chip it and add a few mods make it go a bit better.
its red and looks really nice. still not used to driving a new car. its good illl post some pics hwen i wash it tommorow and actually take photos of it.

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
its the lift back one, not just sedan, i reckon they look way better than the mazda3's. i got a 6 just because of a couple aesthetic things on the 3. mainly the speedometer having 0km at 6 o clock i just could not get over that, never ever liked it.

Back