March Super Turbo Video

i'll let you guess....you can probably figure it out by the part where the bonnet is opened...

awww, thread moved to where 1/23 of people will see it! oh well, we gave the forum a bit of a plug in there anyway

Excellent Video, my 2 best bits were:

a) feeding money onto the intake, lol.

b) Fixing the sound system, well it didn't have one so we fixed it anyway.

CLASS !

glad you guys like it :D

yeah baz you're famous, i was gonna say baz and ed on there but exeutive decision was no one except you two would know what the hell we were on about so had to settle with uk micra forum!

glad you guys like it :D

yeah baz you're famous, i was gonna say baz and ed on there but exeutive decision was no one except you two would know what the hell we were on about so had to settle with uk micra forum!

Ya man that was cool we're all a team here!!!
You should have got her Dyno'd again?Do you know them lads,how you get them to do the vid?

Hold on just watched i again, you are one of those guys right?

yeah i'm the one that knows which way the bonnet opens...

i'd get it dyno'd again but aint got the coin, its expensive ($75) just for a run and they don't offer any advice just give you the sheet, and wave as you leave

yeah i'm the one that knows which way the bonnet opens...

i'd get it dyno'd again but aint got the coin, its expensive ($75) just for a run and they don't offer any advice just give you the sheet, and wave as you leave

Yeah It can be daunting bringing an st to a dyno when people don't know what they are!!

Woo Hoo!! The ST gets some notoriety in Oz!!!

Great job, smidge!! One more vid added to my faves :grinning:

Back