Origional Nissan March Turbo Superturbo Videos

I don't know about you, ed. But I'm going out and buying a copy of the Top Gun soundtrack this arvo and playing it every time i get in the ST :)

Ed, you already have 2 super turbos, you might as well increase your collection, and already have a stupid K10 camper van not too far away from the STs either!!! Can see it now "Eds K10 Museum - See K10s from far and wide, from fast to unique"

That camper is NOTHING to do with me... I'm hopeful it will be sold before it becomes iron ore in the garden tho.

Lmao. James told us it was being sold in July 06, as we had to go get a bumper from a scrappy for him! i'm not surprised he hasn't shifted it though :p

You need to get it to JAE or somewhere where it was popular and flog it during the event.

Ed, there was a March turbo on Ebay a few months back up in Oxford. Did you go see it at all?

Lmao. James told us it was being sold in July 06, as we had to go get a bumper from a scrappy for him! i'm not surprised he hasn't shifted it though :p

You need to get it to JAE or somewhere where it was popular and flog it during the event.

Ed, there was a March turbo on Ebay a few months back up in Oxford. Did you go see it at all?

He'll have more chance running a raffle for that thing.........i have nothing much to say on the subject of super turbos, except im gonna get the 1.2 done, credit card paid off then get one!

Someone wanted to buy it at JAE 05, so i'm sure if James pulled his finger out for once, he could shift it :p

I didnt even realise that their was a March Turbo...is this the same engine as the ST just without the supercharger? If so I guess it also runs less power as standard?

Interesting anyway :)

Back