March St on track

Thanks man!Hows yours going??

Mine's still running nicely. Am a little low on funds at the moment and want to get the exhaust done but I think I need to get my suspension done first and my mechanic was pretty insistent that I should get the surface rust sorted now before it becomes a problem...which is solid advice cause its not bad now so better to do it sooner rather than later. I have someone lined up for the rust and will take it down to king springs to get a custom job for the suspension, was told they would do a good set-up and it would end up a little cheaper than white-line (I think that may be my mechanic's V8 heritage shining thru tho lol). Have got a bit saved up now, so will look at getting those bits done soon. I'll keep ya updated.

awesome nice work taking that (BMW?) looked like a 3 or 5 series bet he was ####ed when the micra overtook him :D

awesome nice work taking that (BMW?) looked like a 3 or 5 series bet he was ####ed when the micra overtook him :D

Yeah it was a E30 325i he was sick cuz I overtook a few times during the day,his driving got well erratic when he seen me in his mirrors. . . .I was a lot quicker in the bends and jst enough power to go past!I also kept in front on a civic type r on the main straight which I could'nt believe!

Back