what turbo's on the ST ?

What turbo's used on the ST ? reason im asking because the turbos popped on my march turbo again !!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

The ht07 turbos stupid money for a rebuild/a new unit, hoping to find a universal/cheap alternative..... :oops:

you would be better to fit an adapter plate and custom elbow/dump pipe really jakob (to suit a modern/cheap type of turbo) :)

If you stick a ht07 (figaro turbo)on it will not make factory power as it tiny and the intake pipework will have to be modified.

Ive got the march turbo bud :) , which shares the fig engine/ turbo. thought the st turbo might suit it better as the standard turbo's naff ! Think Im gunna try a t28 !

Ive got the march turbo bud :) , which shares the fig engine/ turbo. thought the st turbo might suit it better as the standard turbo's naff ! Think Im gunna try a t28 !

Ah sorry got confused........ T28 is far to big imo

you will nver have power with T28. Try a Garret GT17 series .Great spool and it is the best for 930cc

Jakob, you also can try AR48 from CA18DET turbo
Not very big to replace the HT07 from MA10ET
U can get full boost around 4000rpm ;)

7b2j.jpg

cheers guys, i thought the ca18 ran a t25 standard doesnt it ? at the minute ive got a turbo from a starlet, ct9 i think ? getting my mani modded...hoping it'll work out, and maybe increase performance...or it'll go bang, time will tell :p

cheers guys, i thought the ca18 ran a t25 standard doesnt it ? at the minute ive got a turbo from a starlet, ct9 i think ? getting my mani modded...hoping it'll work out, and maybe increase performance...or it'll go bang, time will tell :p
they,re a nice turbo jakob :cool: it should have the same shape powerband as my TD05 (loads of top-end, like a vtec)
what dia is your exhaust system ?

Back