March Nipples - Good Cond - Dark Met Green - £30 to your door

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
DSCI0373-1.jpg

Original plugs and fixing bolts attatched. There are one or two small knocks and marks, but you'll probably be wanting to paint them anyway.

I'm sure that won't be a problem. I may have to add a little to the price. I'll do some research and get back to you.
If you wanted to find me an early LHD micra tail light then we could prehaps do a swap?
I'm looking for a unit that is the mirror of a stock UK right hand tail light, with a fog lamp in the place of where we have the reverse light.
DSCF1534.jpg

you want to delete the reverse light? just if you didnt know having them swapped round i.e. reverse on right fog on left is illegal(Y)
and to fix your problem cant you buy some rear light repair tape and just tape the inside of the light??:grinning:

i actually want the opposite mark. with both reverse lights (Y) that or the LED version from Taiwan! :wasntme:

You could get an aftermarket foglight put into the rear bumper like import cars then you have best of both :grinning:

I'm sure that won't be a problem. I may have to add a little to the price. I'll do some research and get back to you.
If you wanted to find me an early LHD micra tail light then we could prehaps do a swap?
I'm looking for a unit that is the mirror of a stock UK right hand tail light, with a fog lamp in the place of where we have the reverse light.
DSCF1534.jpg

Ok, tell me something later about the price...

So you want do delete the reverse light and have both sides on red, you need the left tail light on red, right?

Maybe youre lucky, i have now a pair of them... :laugh:

Let me check it they are in good shape.

if your getting rid of just one i might be interested in the other side depending on price etc.
so i will have the opposite to Mark.

if your getting rid of just one i might be interested in the other side depending on price etc.
so i will have the opposite to Mark.

Maybe i can send the pair to one of you, and the one who receive it send the other tail light to the other person, what do you think? Do you live near each other?

Indeed, either ends of the county but a meet half way wouldn't be a problem. That the deal would benifit another member too is great. I've PM'd you my address Baguete if you want to go for it just send me yours and I'll get the nipples in the post.

I hope it works out so that you pay postage for it from me, or the fuel to come and get it from me and then everyone is happy and got the bits that they needed. with everybody having paid for some postage/travel etc :laugh:

I hope it works out so that you pay postage for it from me, or the fuel to come and get it from me and then everyone is happy and got the bits that they needed. with everybody having paid for some postage/travel etc :laugh:

Sounds fair to me. Would be nicer to travel to pick it up though. Last time I got tail lights through the post they were smashed. :( anyways just pm me where and when. (Y)

i will have to go down to the scrap yard and find you one :grinning:

Please check that for me. I will send the pair of tail lights for you guys, and you could send me the tail light and Mark would send me the nipples, what do you think?

Please check that for me. I will send the pair of tail lights for you guys, and you could send me the tail light and Mark would send me the nipples, what do you think?

it's fine for me i just need to go up the scrap yard and pull you one off a front damaged micra. fingers crossed they will have plenty of them.
then i need to sort out some packaging for you and contact mark when he gets the lights to go pick up my light. :blush:

Oh, wait, Mark wants the left tail light on red, and i want the left tail light on white, maybe its better to trade that tail light with him? You would just need to collect the right tail light from Mark (to do the same as i, both sides in white)...

Oh, wait, Mark wants the left tail light on red, and i want the left tail light on white, maybe its better to trade that tail light with him? You would just need to collect the right tail light from Mark (to do the same as i, both sides in white)...

ah ok i see all this swapping around is crazy lol
well see what Mark says then :wasntme:

I'm confused :down:

I'd be happy to swap my RHD - LH tail light (with reverse light) with your LHD - LH tail light (No reverse) Baguette, that way we get the tail lights we want. I would need to recieve your spare first though, so that I can swap it in at the same time I remove mine to send to you. I need to keep the car useable.

Shaun also wants the LHD - RH tail light you have, which you could include in the package you send to me

You would also like the nipples I have. I can send these with my RHD - LH reverse lamp in one big carefully wrapped package.

Those packages would be about the same size, and costs would be about even, I've only gained a tail light, which I already had, and lost a pair of nipples. :(

If you are happy to swap the two LHD tail lights Bagette, for my nipples and RHD LH tail light lets go with that. If Shaun finds something cool to send you at some point - I'm thinking stickers/UK mags prehaps, and when he comes to get the tail light treats me to a Large Quarterpounder with Cheese meal (Full fat Coke) or a few bottles of Magners that would all even out about right.

What do you chaps think?

Very confusing... :laugh: I think it will be like this:

- I will send the two LHD tail lights to Mark.
- Mark will give the LHD - RH tail light to Shaun
- Mark will send me the nipples and his RHD - LH tail light

Is this right or just confusing even more? :blush:

i get ya baguete so i give something/ pay just mark? or both of you guys?! :suspect:

I think that Mark will be the one that will lose in the middle of all this, he will swap a tail light with me, and even send me the nipples. I gain a tail light and the nipples, Mark just gain a tail light, and you get the other tail light. I will talk with Mark to check if he wants something more. I dont need anything from you Shaun, just pay/give something to Mark for the tail light, talk with him.

Arrived today! :grinning: I'll get the return parcel on its way as soon as I can. Shaun, I think I'm seeing Mckenzie on weds, you want me to give the RHD lamp to him?

Awwww gonna miss a mini meet :( yeah give it to him and I'll give him £15 cash tomorrow for you. Thanks again!

Mark, seeing as the meet was cancelled did you want me to pop over to your area when i can see tarmac again? :blush:

Back