March Nipples - Good Cond - Dark Met Green - £30 to your door

baguete/shaun, I've just got round to unrapping and looking over the lighte properly today - rather than just looking in the top of the box. The RH lamp unit has a bit of a dent in the rear marker lense.

DSCF2011.jpg

DSCF2009.jpg

DSCF2010.jpg

Looks like it might have got dropped or trodden on in transit. I think that it might lift itself out with a little warming from a heat gun, but I will leave that to you shaun if you want to give it a try.

baguete/shaun, I've just got round to unrapping and looking over the lighte properly today - rather than just looking in the top of the box. The RH lamp unit has a bit of a dent in the rear marker lense.
Looks like it might have got dropped or trodden on in transit. I think that it might lift itself out with a little warming from a heat gun, but I will leave that to you shaun if you want to give it a try.
Will give it a bash :)
surely it would of just snapped!
or broken into fragments. Looks like it had been melted?! lol will try and sort it, will blend in nicely with the dents anyways lol

:eek:

Never noticed on that before, could have been on the post offices? But they were well protected, lots of old news papers...

:eek:

Never noticed on that before, could have been on the post offices? But they were well protected, lots of old news papers...
As i said i think it looks melted. maybe it's really hot in Mark's house lol
i think it would of cracked/snapped if it were kicked around.
Still i want it netherless gonna attempt a fix but don't wanna make the plastic bubble up. we'll see, Mark when is best to come pick it up from you. as i work nights i can make it to yours anytime really as i know you work in a school.
Also if you PM your address or meeting place.

Speak soon guys and hopefully have a piccy for you soon (Y)

I swapped LH lamps this morning, so my lamp will be packaged up with the nipples and posted asap.

From this,

DSCF2012.jpg

into this,

DSCF2013.jpg

Hey Mark got that bulb out, to my surprise it actually was the correct wattage and i got it out without breaking the bulb.
However it is melted on the inside as i suspected :down:
will try the heat gun technique tomorrow and see how it fairs. i don't understand how this happend:
LHDlightmelted2.jpg

LHDlightmelted.jpg

LHDlightmelted3.jpg

Yes, very strange.

If you dont want that light, tell me something and i will try to find another one, but i never saw one that is 100% without cracks...

Not to worry baguete the light is fine i tested it and all the bulbs work fine. I just don't understand how it melted the plastic, if I could find out how that happened i could rectify the problem.

i will try the method of heating it up and pushing it back to normal from the inside otherise i won't bother, it doesn't really stand out, the reverse light section works with the fog light wiring no problem so just need to find a replacement red bulb, which i have an idea for already.

As soon as it's done i will post it up on here.
Thanks to both of you again! (Y)

Not to worry baguete the light is fine i tested it and all the bulbs work fine. I just don't understand how it melted the plastic, if I could find out how that happened i could rectify the problem.

i will try the method of heating it up and pushing it back to normal from the inside otherise i won't bother, it doesn't really stand out, the reverse light section works with the fog light wiring no problem so just need to find a replacement red bulb, which i have an idea for already.

As soon as it's done i will post it up on here.
Thanks to both of you again! (Y)

Ok mate, but if you have any problem just tell me. I just saw my other pair of lights, one has a little crack and the other is melted on the inside (but not on the outside like yours). But its very strange it melted on the outside, cant find a reason too... :down:

Pics are needed mate, i want to see how mine will look :laugh:

this badger ripper has melted the light by mare brain power
mentally projecting wild thoughts about badger gripping! and the carma has pin pointed apon the outside of the lamp not inside
all this waiting wishing for the light melted it in transit?
you would have to be very close to notice it though??

It's on and looks awesome pictures tomorrow as it's dark :( looks amazing so different. Tried melting it back into shape it moved a little. i think anyways but it is not noticeable just need to polish them both up shiny and all sorted! (Y)

Back