March Convertible for sale on Gumtree £550

Hmm it could be fixed fairly easily - although a custom roof fabricator would need to be found. I believe Nissan Japan ask for 1500 to get a new roof sent over - i think!
For £550 it's worth a punt - even if someone bought it and broke it for spares they'd easily get their money back, panels on these things are like golddust!

Check it out James, see what condition it's in and get up some decent pictures!
Maybe Carrie will want it ;)

James would you be interested in holding it for me if i gave you money? a new roof can be sorted for £800, but the car would always be a loss, their value has dropped like a stone.

James would you be interested in holding it for me if i gave you money? a new roof can be sorted for £800, but the car would always be a loss, their value has dropped like a stone.
I actually thought the same thing, but I don't think I have anywhere that I can store it. Possibly Carrie's dad's workshop but I'm not sure off the top of my head

I actually thought the same thing, but I don't think I have anywhere that I can store it. Possibly Carrie's dad's workshop but I'm not sure off the top of my head

problem is i am already going back to Sweden with two cars so there would be no way (this is all theoretical by the way as i have no money!) but maybe you would be interested in a European cruise?

Back