march cabriolet spy pics :P

as some of you may or may not know i'm sometimes involved in complying imports... a mate of mine has the march cabriolet's in the country... took this pics this arv down at the warf.. not my cup of tea, but eh, worth a few pictures, the blueish/green one had a fair wack of nissan option parts along with a complete wald bodykit..

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
They can look alright..
The front grill/bar of the top one is ****e

Attachments

• 39053.jpg
    39053.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 29

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Haha, yeah Matt, you've only just got rid of one. Although I'm interested to know what they'd be worth landed and complied in Aus too...

I really would like to know what had happened to this one that aaron knew about.

https://micra.org.uk/cmf/message/11566

It was a manual in Melbourne and had been converted to the pre-facelift front end because of a front on collision. I think they were having a heap of trouble getting it complied for one reason or another. Unfortunately the link to the pics don't work, and the original post with pics from something like 2004 dissapeared when the site crashed ages ago.

Lucky I still have them ;)Here's the front end.

Keep us updated turbo!

Attachments

• 39071.jpg
    39071.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 37

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
wow tony that white ones nice!!! looks a bit like an s2000 or something!! do they come stock convertible? i would imagine a conversion ould be not worth the cost anyway too.

wouldnt mind those flared guards tho

Back