• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Micrafish's March Cabriolet

In this country, are we allowed to tint our fog lights yellow? I never use mine so it wouldn't matter too much surely? It just looks cool and very JDM! :D

DONT CHOP IT!! we'll fit it don't worry :D

and you could have the fogs yellow if you wanted but that is a very french thing to do, people will think you are driving a k12 lol

yes all front lights are allowed to be clear or yellow.

Cool dude, thanks (Y)

DONT CHOP IT!! we'll fit it don't worry :D

and you could have the fogs yellow if you wanted but that is a very french thing to do, people will think you are driving a k12 lol

Cool beans! Well how about maybe next I come round and we play with it? I wouldn't mind painting the lights black too, I really want to do that!

Yellow fogs is only an idea, don't worry. Just saw it on a couple of K11s on that website, and thought it looked pretty cool :)

Cool dude, thanks (Y)

Cool beans! Well how about maybe next I come round and we play with it? I wouldn't mind painting the lights black too, I really want to do that!

Yellow fogs is only an idea, don't worry. Just saw it on a couple of K11s on that website, and thought it looked pretty cool :)

sounds good to me ;)

doing the lights black is not a problem, but it is more than a days work realisicly, so it would be better if you could get a new set of lights to black out.

meh, i don't like yellow lights really, it looks like someone has pee'd in them, always think that when i see a clio go past or something

sounds good to me ;)

doing the lights black is not a problem, but it is more than a days work realisicly, so it would be better if you could get a new set of lights to black out.

meh, i don't like yellow lights really, it looks like someone has pee'd in them, always think that when i see a clio go past or something

Ahhh guess I will have to wait to have some money to buy some spare ones then! :p
:laugh: Now that is new to me! :D Maybe I should do them yellow anyway, just to PEE you off!

Ahhh guess I will have to wait to have some money to buy some spare ones then! :p
:laugh: Now that is new to me! :D Maybe I should do them yellow anyway, just to PEE you off!

everything is money isn't is :(

lol maybe you should pee in them and see how well it works :D

everything is money isn't is :(

lol maybe you should pee in them and see how well it works :D

It is unfortunately :( I gotta save for Florida. At the moment, my car's kinda taking a back seat, which is typical, because everything is starting to go wrong! :doh:

Ur no, peeing in my fog lights isn't on my top ten list to do lol

Black the headlights! :)

It's on the cards, don't worry mate ;)

looking good micra fish :D (Y)

Thanks Mullet! :D

A couple of updates from today:
Nice lower strut brace, thanks to MM and NeX for fitting it! :D The steering felt nice and stiff and responsive on the way home!

DSCF3821.jpg

Couple of stickers added to the windshield - I'm such a sticker whore!!

DSCF3827.jpg

Thanks for looking! :D

splitter looks like a prefacelift march fitment one, as facelift marchs dont have toe eyes that come out the front bumper ;) hence why theres a gap for the toe eye in the splitter :)

splitter looks like a prefacelift march fitment one, as facelift marchs dont have toe eyes that come out the front bumper ;) hence why theres a gap for the toe eye in the splitter :)

we worked that out as the only bumper it would fit on is prefacelift non supers

Yup :( Well, never mind, we got it fitted in the end! Shame we had to hack a rare 150 quid JDM splitter is all lol :doh:

lol, how about placing the hello kitty, over the headlight and the bonnet, positioned so none of the vinyl covers the indicator, side light or headlight.

Oh and great looking car by the way.

lol, how about placing the hello kitty, over the headlight and the bonnet, positioned so none of the vinyl covers the indicator, side light or headlight.
Oh and great looking car by the way.

Thanks!
And yeah that doesn't sound like a bad idea, i might experiment!

The back seats on these cabriolets look mighty comfortable.

I wouldn't know - Haven't really tried them :laugh:

Lol, sounds like Hyundai is propositioning you Niki :laugh:

It sounds like it doesn't it? ;)

lol that dodge looks like its bending in the middle lol

i got a pic of my cabriolet in Stansted airport carpark infront of a Hummer H2, but you beat it with your pic :D

I think it was! :laugh:

Sounds close, but I think I may have just trumped you Ralph ;)

lol, yea, the hummer bonnet didn't make it above my roof so..... but i think the H2 is more of a nob mobile than that ram lol

More than likely! :laugh:
The bloke who owned the Ram was actually quite a sound chap, ws happy to talk about it and everything :)

Just a small update:

To rival pap79's Decepticon centre caps, I invested in some Autobot alloy centre caps. They didn't fit at first, but with a bit of trimming, here is the finished result

P090709_1804.jpg

Swish, eh?

Attachments

• P080709_22.06.jpg
    P080709_22.06.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 237
  • P090709_18.04.jpg
    P090709_18.04.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 234
Wow, I really haven't updated this blog in a while!

Not much has happened in all honesty - exhaust is still blowing, one of the speakers has broken, and the electric mirror still doesn't work!
Also on the lookout for some nice wide wheels, but as of yet, nothing has materialised :(

If anyone has any speakers I could buy or some nice small rims, please PM me! :)

Wow, I really haven't updated this blog in a while!

Not much has happened in all honesty - exhaust is still blowing, one of the speakers has broken, and the electric mirror still doesn't work!
Also on the lookout for some nice wide wheels, but as of yet, nothing has materialised :(

If anyone has any speakers I could buy or some nice small rims, please PM me! :)

i know someone with spare JDM cabriolet speakers ;) lol

send me a list of problems before JAE and lets see how many we can fix :D

i know someone with spare JDM cabriolet speakers ;) lol

send me a list of problems before JAE and lets see how many we can fix :D

This little person may be interested in those spare JDM cabriolet speakers then ;)
Ok dude I will do my best :)

Yer you can bring it to my garage as I've booked a few days off before JAE for when NeX arrives back.

Yay! Cool ok, well depending on whether I loose my job or not I might be able to make it to yours in the week - if I do loose my job!
Don't worry, I'm still definitely coming to JAE :D

Back