Many many micra parts for sale

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Garage sale! New and used parts,CAN DELIVER TO THE CANBERRA MEET NEXT WEEK !

------NEW PARTS------

Complete nismo engine mounts (4) and steering mount (2)(only 1 set)
11211-RS260(x2),11321-RS260,11350-RS260,48376-RS220,48377-RS230. Paid $215.45 ,sell $180

Eastbear FPRP rear bumper.
Paid $798 ,sell $Offer (Been sitting there too long,must sell!)

------USED PARTS------

Low km Jap engine bought from Delux wrecker. (Was planned as my project engine before i bought the alfa late last year.)
Paid$500 ,sell$400 (The engine was choosen by me among those 3 jap engine available by them at the time,looks fresh in and out)

Another old engine done approx 200kkm from "2" in normal working order $150

Any parts from "2" are available as it will sell in parts now inc. engine ,gearbox,body panels,bonnet,windows,small bits,air-con.....etc!

Email or post here for photos and details.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
I could be interested in the nismo steering rack bushings if you were willing to seperate them and you found a buyer for the other mounts with a non-power steer micra..

CMF_2

» CMF Member
I have another 2 used parts for sale.
-jap spec. SuperS gauge clutster (Very good condition)$80

-jap spec. SuperS F.Bumper with foglights (Bumper..fair condition ,need respray. Foglights..good condition)smaller/shorter bumper plate holder. $120

Tried plug the jap.SS gauge on my lx but arrangement at the back are different to the oz spec,so for sure need some rewiring.Will cost me too much time as a DIY job,gave up :D....

CMF_2

» CMF Member
with 160kkm

Attachments

• 17878.jpg
    17878.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 34

cisco

» CMF Member
Doh, didn't see that one liner for the jap spec front bumper in there.

Good find micra man. That will be ace all resprayed with a small number plate holder.

CMF_wanjah

» CMF Member
hi cisco,

all I need is the wheel stud and its nut for back wheel and only one. Mine is broken and it is difficult to find it, even in Lennock, coould not find it.

wanjah in ACT

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Wanjah,

Give Alex (2) a PM and he'll probably be able to help you out...

If that fails, try calling up Capital Franks Parts Plus in Queanbeyan, they usually have a few Micra bits there

Hope this helps mate

Sean

Back