Geoff W's Cleanout Super Sale - Many Parts

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Hi everyone.

Due to moving house I have a heap of parts available for sale. No real set prices, make a reasonable offer and you will most likely be surprised, but I just need the stuff gone as I have no place to store them anymore and don't own a Micra.

So please see the pics and study carefully, as there is a heap of stuff so I can't really list everything here.

Most parts are from my former Turbo Micra, but unfortunately this car died a sorry death at the hands of a dodgy workshop and as such many parts went with that car, so there is no complete turbo kit as such, just parts of it as pictured.

I am about to head off for 3 weeks for work, but my brother has kindly offered to show the parts to interested parties.

You can contact him on [email protected] and he will respond in kind with further contact details.

Items are Located in Charlestown, Newcastle NSW.

Pics are here on Photobucket.

http://s113.photobucket.com/user/GDubbya/library/Parts For Sale

Cheers Guys.

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Update, Rocker cover $50 SOLD

Rear window shroud/wing $50 SOLD

It's that simple, show up, make sure the part is what you're after offer whatever you're happy to pay and it's yours.

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Rear spoiler/wing/ window shroud SOLD
Catch can definitely available. Can post something that small
Sway bar is not so easy to post due to Australia posts bull**** length limits. Sorry guys & girls.

CMF_Bishop

» CMF Member
Whiteline front bar is it?

Sometimes using one of the courier services is not much more expensive than australia post, for things like bars etc anyway.

I'd like it, but am in Brisbane 4520.

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
No brake light her to be found sorry hdal.
Bishop, I'm assuming you emailed about the sway bar shipping quote?
Ben ( my brother ) will be packaging the sway bar this weekend and can quote courier to your location based on it's size and weight once known.
Feel free to contact him on the email address [email protected]
with your location and offer for a total price.
Any other items you're after, same goes.
Local pick ups for some parts will be the preference and best prices given ( near to or actually free honestly )

Back