Lots of parts for sale

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

i finally have my micra back on the road after almost 1/2 a year sitting in the garage in pieces,now its fixed.But theres few aftermarket parts and many original parts(includings standard Aus spec engine done approx 250kkm, doors,windows,body panels,jap spec. superS cluster,dash board,gearbox....etc)All parts have to go,selling house as well :D

Aftermarket parts are as following:

1x (new)Tomei poncam 256 degree in/ex $450 pick-up syd.

1x (new)Eastbear rear sport bumper $100 pick-up syd.

Send me an email if interested, hope to catch up with u guys very soon... Alex

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
nice rims and paint 2 , weds tc05's?

i remember an old post you had ages ago, do you still have that whiteline package, or is it in the new micra?

cheers

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Sorry i didn't notice,Alex has been gone a while now. At a guess that photo was a take as a bit of a tease. Come on mate tell us more? Do you still have that alfa or has it been replaced.

CMF_sukoo

» CMF Member
2 WROTE:

"Hi guys,<BR><BR>i finally have my micra back on the road after almost 1/2 a year sitting in the garage in pieces,now its fixed.But theres few aftermarket parts and many original parts(includings standard Aus spec engine done approx 250kkm, doors,windows,body panels,jap spec. superS cluster,dash board,gearbox....etc)All parts have to go,selling house as well :D<BR><BR>Aftermarket parts are as following:<BR><BR>1x (new)Tomei poncam 256 degree in/ex $450 pick-up syd.<BR><BR>1x (new)Eastbear rear sport bumper $100 pick-up syd.<BR><BR>Send me an email if interested, hope to catch up with u guys very soon... Alex <BR><BR>

yo bro ur tomei high cam price neg in singapore doallar?
wat the cost to ship over to singapore

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Haha...no,not hiding something from u guys!nice find,Tony. Yeh,those fenders are the fibreglass one,suspension are the RG coilover with whiteline gears,Lx inside superS outside :D,....LED rear light,and Weds TC-05 14" wheels (bought on ebay) with new Yoko's A048 185/55 14 tyres,handling like go-kart now(easy to spin out,i probably need to setup)....thats about it. Going to the jun flywheel back soon.....If theres a chance,i'd like u guys to have a look the paintjob......its so......bad.I did it myself with spray cans over many many weeks. Looks ok,but touch like a sandpaper :D

The alfa sold long long time ago,really is not a good reliable car(I should have listen to the old man....lost money and lost faith in cars)

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Yeh but a true motoring enthusiast has to drive an Alfa romeo at least once on a day when everything just works and makes sense I guess.

In a way you've come crawling back to the micra :p

How much were those yoko 185/55R14's? And how much did you get those rims for. They're very nice - how much do they weigh also?

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
I sprayed a car out of pressure packs years ago. Believe it or not you can get a reaonable finish out of it. If it feeling like sandpaper than its proberly just over spray. Give it a colour sand & a cut. Then polish it. Proberly find it will come up ok. The only real problem with pressure packs on dark colours is the lack of constant, even pressure, has a tendance to come out blochy.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Thanks for the advise re the spray work,i'll try polish it a bit over the weekend.

Those Yoko's A048 bought 3 weeks ago for $227 each,it was much dearer 2 years ago around $260....Those Tc-05 bought from ebay for $450,i reckon i'm very lucky to get these at that price...

Sold the supers cluster....others still for sale

Back