Some exterior parts for sale.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Some exterior parts for sale by express of interest.

Carbon fibre bonnet,5.5kg(std 11.8kg),made in japan,with receipt. Bought new $1400,90% new condition.

Greenpepper front bumper,made in japan by spice. www.blow-net.co.jp ,with receipt. Bought new $924,spent $250 sprayed in factory red, very top quality FRP bumper,as new condition,no any crack or damage.

Eastbear rear bumper,made in japan. www.east-bear.co.jp/aeroparts/march/r-bump.html. Will arrive from japan within 2-3 weeks,will cost $780 , brand new.

Aspect FRP lightweight front fender set,made in japan. www.k2.dion.ne.jp/~aspect/march%20index.html . Each side 20mm extra wide.Will arrive from japan within 2-3 weeks,will cost $700-$730??,brand new.

Set of Volk racing te37 rims in gross black colour,made in japan. www.rayswheels.co.jp . 14"x 6.5" + 15 offset as B-crews spec.Around 3.8 kg each, need to roll guards front and back or use wide front fenders. Will arrive from japan within 2 months,will cost $2550,brand new.

Genuine nissan mirror cover for aftermarket bolt-on mirrors,like the classic bullet mirror,GT mirror...etc. With receipt,bought new $170 , have small holes drill by me for my previous GT mirror,but can use for some other mirrors.Sprayed in gross black by sprayshop.

Please make an offer via email.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
First just let me say it is devistating to see '2' pulled apart it's one of my favourite Micras.

The carbon fibre bonnet interests me but i don't no if i can afford it at the moment.

Give me a pm for the price your looking for and an estimation for delivery to Brisbane.

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
2 sad.
All I can say mate is take your time, don't rush. 2 is my favourite little micra. Just let the emotions settle as it sounds like its been a tough couple weeks.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
2 have you sat down with your parents and had a good discussion with them ?? Told them of your passion for the Micra and shown them the Micra site and told them there are members of all ages and some well into their 50s.
Breaks my heart to see all this up for sale. You have put so much effert and heart into the project and yes was one of my favourite Micras for sure.
Still its your call mate but a sad post this one.

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi 2, Sorry to hear that you need to sell some parts from your Micra. At least it sounds like you will still be able to put together an excellent 'sleeper' Micra.

A real shame. I guess your parents are only trying to look out for what they think will be in your best long-term interest as best they know how.... I know I now wish I had actually listened to my parent's advice on a few occassions when I was younger... ;)

In fact, years ago it was my Dad that originally suggested I look at a Micra when I was out looking for a newer car... This turned out to be excellent advice... ;)

I guess owning and modifying a micra can be just as addictive (and expensive...) as some drugs. There are many members of this site can vouch for that... ;)

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah alex man this sux. dont sell your micra is AWESOME looks fantatstic ARGHHH i gonna need a strong drink to cope with this!

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Seeing this always makes me sad.
Dude you need to make your parents understand that this is your passion. This is what you want to spend your money on, instead of blowing your money on drugs & other things. I have friends that have been through this with there parents & it took awhile but they understood in the end. I now its up to you, but I agree with white knight show your parents this tread.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Oh come'on guys, I love the micra and i love u guys....what a great place here to chat not only on cars.

But thing is,my parent know i love the car,and they're not really really angry about this,but i want to end my dream project "2" because i think its getting more serious on me.I think of the project too much and too often, i brought my micra magazine into church with my gf, i spent too much money on the car but not my family and my gf , especially i only started working full time a few months ago and i'm not using my saving but each weeks pay.

Here a list of thing for you guys to look at
"The "2" NA Screamer plan"
-jap spec engine
.Jun titanium valve retainer
.Custom valve and spring
.Custom 1400cc piston and rod
.balance crankshaft
.extrude honing cylinder head
.Keihin FCR 39 carburetor kit + custom gasket and fuel rail
.185cc injector
.CPU and tuning
.Sard fuel regulator
.Nismo 1.5 way LSD
.Second hand V.LSD gearbox + close ratio gearing
.PWR local made alum. twin-core radiator
.Oil cooler kit
.4-1 stainless steel exhaust manifold and 45 diameter piping + titanium muffler

plus other small bits............and that's only for the engine and drivetain.

Others.
.Uprated brake kit and hose
.Semi-slick street tyres
.Roll cage
.New road seats (ADR approved)
.Engine bar and lower control arm bar
.LED super march rear light (taiwan)
.rear mid wing
.Full respray in mango-yellow
.Steering wheel
and heaps of engineering cert. for the roll cage and the engine......thats about it.......i'm not even half way there,add up the cost of a NA screamer and it'll give u instant headache!!

My Conclusion.
Will buy a standard super s and put whatever left over in it.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
here's the initial price i wish to sell the items at in related to the condition,price is negotiable....nothing will come first than seeing the parts going to use in other's own dream micra.

1. Bonnet $900 (-$500)
2. Greenpepper front bumper $700 (-$224)
3. Eastbear rear bumper $780
4. FRP fenders $700-$730?
5. TE37 $2550
6. Mirror covers $70 (-$100)

Parts can trade if u have a spare good super s to offer me...

Large parts will send free within NSW as well as to QLD , VIC , ACT only (CBD location) by me on my next local weekend trips(within 1 month).

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Those bride seats i intent to use for the GT4 cause they're not ADR approved in my state,and i dont want any of you got pull over by cops because you bought my seats ,but those bride seat rails and willans 4pt harness will sell.

The bonnet if no one buy it then i'll get it sprayed as well,but i just think its a waste to cover up the carbon with paint.

I will sell those crystal headlights if someone want them.

Sorry,no sideskirts....it was my next buy-on-list item.

cisco

» CMF Member
Mighty, get in there, the bonnet is yours if you want it.

Email sent re:crystal lights!

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
So '2' is anything acually sold yet?

Is there other items you are selling other than the 6 items you listed above.

Check pm about head lights and carbon fibre bonnet please..

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
I don't no about that front bar it's the coolest thing but in red.

How would it look in silver can anybody help me, Alex B i need your magic can you do a dumby shot.

hey '2' check email please..

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Alex,

If cisco doesn't take the bonnet, I will!!
------------------------------------------------

naaah mate i'm gonna keep it :p jk/ing

Alex

oh yeah, pic below, have nfi how to make silver, below is what became.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
it'll look great in any colour(except black),it is still the best front bumper to fully show the characteristic of the micra,"a fun and friendly car"

I'll sell it at $700 or less depends on how many items you want to buy...

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Some update:

Sold: CFRP bonnet,greenpepper front bumper,crystal headlight,volk racing rims.

Still for sale:Eastbear rear bumper,front fenders and mirror covers.

Back