manual to electric windows

CMF_little red

» CMF Member
im wanting to install electrics windows and im wondering if its as simple as removing the mechanical winders and fitting the regulators, when i open the drivers door i can see a piece of wiring at the hing dissapear into the door, im assuming this if for the regulators to plug into, is this correct considering there isnt any other electrical thing that would b in the door, unless its sum sort of anti theft device for the NATS, can anyone please explain? many thanks

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
my 95LX has only 2 wires that go into doors (speakers), been looking in my manual it doesnt look to hard to wire up, maybe have to run some wires to the fusible link box, fusebox, ignition switch and maybe fit a circuit breaker that might not b there. wouldnt b to hard or expensive for a auto electrician or mate with elec knowledge if you fit the motors and switches. remember when sourcing these parts to get the plugs from the car loom with them with some wire on them.

I myself am thinking of getting the parts from import monster from japan, has anybody from this site been down this road, any advice

CMF_Marshal

» CMF Member
i have done it :) so much better with eletric windows
i got a kit of ebay, it bolts right on very easy to install, you need to bolt the motor to the door wire it up and away you go

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
after that factory look

Attachments

• 63784.jpg
    63784.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 31
Back