Making a micra into a pick up lol

Hey i havent been on for a while a a crap few months, my wing has been brutally damaged by god only nows, lost my internet, cv joint went so my lovely father inlaw broke my driveshaft by being heavy handed! So had to replace that aswell! Worst part is i done my college course and more then capable of workin on my car but because i was ill he offered lol...

Any way rant over, hi everyone im looking on buying a second micra to turn into a pick up because after seeing a picture ive been inlove with one and really want to do it but with crap weather im not sure when i can do it lol. My question to you if your willing to accept was after ive done this would anyone have any ideas on the regulations with dvla and insurance? Thanks for your help.

i have no idea what dvla says, but this might help. Good luck with it and keep us updated if it goes forward! it looks amazing
3930180992_7da42fa120_z.jpg

I think you would probably have to get it checked out by a garage or something for structural stability (unless a garage does the work)
then its a case of changing the details on the log book i guess. perhaps insurance would be cheaper too seeing as it's only gonna be a 2 seater :)

i have no idea what dvla says, but this might help. Good luck with it and keep us updated if it goes forward! it looks amazing
3930180992_7da42fa120_z.jpg

This is the beaut i fell in love with but i want mine red with black or chrome role bar tht sits aboth the car to fit spot lights and also use mini hinges that was used for there boot so i can make the boot come down lol. I also want to make a hard box for it that can be uncliped! Loads of work but it will be so worth it, ive started drawing up my design i will up load after work lol

I think you would probably have to get it checked out by a garage or something for structural stability (unless a garage does the work)
then its a case of changing the details on the log book i guess. perhaps insurance would be cheaper too seeing as it's only gonna be a 2 seater :)

Thats wat i was thinking too but if wprst comes to worst wake a nice engine in it
And use it for track days lol

Back