First Micra Cruise...lol

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Just taken my Micra for a super long drive...5:30 till 10:30... lol

ITs lush... its nippy, the steering is exelent, the gears are amazing, the clutch is simple and most of all its got a good top end...

But there was a bit where on a hill, I had to go into first because it just lost all its power..., im gonna have to get used to that...my K10 would fly up the steapest hills in 3rd-4th...

K11's are the Dogg's!!! Lovin' It!!

i thought u ment car cruise then not journey cruise! LOL

1ltrs are good if you get janspeed gear on. both me and trung has the decat system on and they made it nippy.

Thought about getting a 1.3 cam set in there?

my 1ltr climbs hills no problem, no need to drop into first gear. depending on steepness n vehicle speed i may need to drop down a gear but not to first

anyway hope u enjoy driving it

wilsonian said:
i thought u ment car cruise then not journey cruise! LOL

1ltrs are good if you get janspeed gear on. both me and trung has the decat system on and they made it nippy.

Thought about getting a 1.3 cam set in there?

Dont understand a word of that mate...pictures :) lol

D4R73N said:
Dont understand a word of that mate...pictures :) lol

Janspeed is aftermarket exhaust parts e.g. pipes and manifolds. Cat's are obviously emissions related and restrictive parts of the exhaust.

1.3 cams are the cams in the engine! You can get piper ones which increase the bhp by around 10bhp or so (approx)

Have a read through the k11 sections and do a bit of research! you'l get alot of useful info about the car, tuning potential and it might give you some ideas what you want to do with yours

Back