Mabye getting into another micra?

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
For a short period of time I'm considering getting into another micra. Something as a daily hack which i can thrash about and park anywhere i want. Im breaking the patrol a little more often than i anticipated.

Not selling the patrol - life is not the same now I have it. (And its for the better)

cityview31medium.jpg

smidge

» CMF Member
i lasted a week in another car before getting the ****s with it and getting the micra fixed

i'm still going to be keeping my eyes out for a straight 2 door with a blown motor though!

CMF_cjay

» CMF Member
Hey Yom

I'm looking at another car this weekend so my Micra may be up for sale soon. It's a 97 LX with only 92,000klm... let me know if your interested.

cj

stop trying to make your mud crawler sound good! you've come back, so obviously the micra is the winner

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
ed. WROTE:

"If you had an 80 series, you wouldn't have that problem :p

If I had an 80 series I wouldn't be driving it off road for fear of breaking its weakling driveline or heaven forbid putting a ding in (Landcruisers are such feminine things, they look no good with dents!) :p

Haha nah. Never saw one decent in my price range. Infact had enough trouble getting a GQ good enough for me under $10,000. Almost regretting going diesel at the moment but oh well. Its still slightly cheaper to run. Not sure if its worth saving a few bucks and living with a lack of power though - plus i could have had a much more comfortable and newer machine for the money. Hmm. Oh well.

Although after the clutch thing I'm definately regretting not buying an automatic :p :p

Back