MA12 tuning

Just been looking for an intercooler that will fill my front bumper lol
Turbo is sorted just need manifold might just weld the one I have

hmm I like my weber but... maybe I will give the standard carb a try in summer with a nice t25... should be possible when a t28 is possible :D

i think the micra carb will be fine when i turbo'd mine the trouble i had was the lip on the carb was to low to clamp the boost pipe on i just never had time to fab out so it was a proper bodge up lol. after seeing that guys off drift works i might just dig the welder out and knock the turbo back on mine. (Y)

i think the micra carb will be fine when i turbo'd mine the trouble i had was the lip on the carb was to low to clamp the boost pipe on i just never had time to fab out so it was a proper bodge up lol. after seeing that guys off drift works i might just dig the welder out and knock the turbo back on mine. (Y)

I'm just gonna grind some off near the base giving a lip at the top

you guys need to start paying attention to autograss. first thing you need to is take the inlet manifold and carb of and place it by garage door , this helps entry for the missus bringing in the coffee .when you've done that you need to fit simalar to this , i would happily put a good class 2 micra up against a k10 turbo

Attachments

• IMG20110201_005.jpg
    IMG20110201_005.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 926
you guys need to start paying attention to autograss. first thing you need to is take the inlet manifold and carb of and place it by garage door , this helps entry for the missus bringing in the coffee .when you've done that you need to fit simalar to this , i would happily put a good class 2 micra up against a k10 turbo

Lol, the difference between an NA tune car and a turbo, is basically personal preference and top end power. An NA would need lots of rpm to keep up with a turbo charged one, and I don't like a car screaming I'd rather a kick and grunt. Plus there's the fact a NA 1200cc will never produce the same top power a turboed one will, but the more power a turboed one wants the more lag you have to account for. In auto grass NA would be the way I have no doubt as there is little time to wait for lag, but on a proper track with wide corners long straights and of course tarmac, an NA just won't have the torque a turbo will give.
Plus I'm gay for turbos :D

Back