MA12 exhaust manifold

I need to sort out a performance exhaust manifold for my MA12. i would ideally like a 4-2-1.

Would i have to custom make this or can these be purchased off the shelf as they seem hard to find.

Could try some off the autograss sites, read that the k11 mani would be ok of you weld onto a new flange

Tony Law exhausts in Leeds should be able to supply you with whatever you want,Also its possible to " re flange" a Vauxhall Nova exhaust manifold,Even the TWIN SPARK Alfa Romeo EX manifold is very close ,Might be worth a trip to your local friendly breakers with a measuring tape.

Tony Law exhausts in Leeds should be able to supply you with whatever you want,Also its possible to " re flange" a Vauxhall Nova exhaust manifold,Even the TWIN SPARK Alfa Romeo EX manifold is very close ,Might be worth a trip to your local friendly breakers with a measuring tape.

tony law will set you back around £500 for just a mild steel system,,been there done that,,best one to use would be the peugeot tu engine type (106/AX) 4/2/1.....the vauxhall ones bends the other way (lots of cutting)

Back