M7 CRA suit Nissan Micra - ebay find

If i bought this, what else would have to be paid with regards to the DVLA and transferring the plate over?

i don't think you would have to pay anything else. sounds like u get the documents through when i got my plate then just go to the dvla to put it on. i would check with seller though.

I've seen brand new cars with A plates and other low registrations, so surely that doesn't seem to be enforced or checked anymore!

I've seen brand new cars with A plates and other low registrations, so surely that doesn't seem to be enforced or checked anymore!

you can put any plate on a brand new car cause every number plate will be older than it. the reason you can't put newer plates on older cars is so that you can't sell a car as being newer than it is.

Strangely enough, I knew that already, but my brain wasn't in gear when I posted that up earlier lol :p

If it ends up on a MSC member's car, I'll be delighted, but at the same time shocked, I can see this going much higher and if someone here splashes out ££££'s on a number plate.......well lol!

btw this number plate was first on a MSC member's car a few years back, he was called Dan from Atherstone, Warwickshire. On a silver K11 with 17's.

I guess he's sold it now, as he doesn't have a Micra anymore.

Kev

Yeah it could have been, Dan probably sold the plate seperately when selling his K11.

Kev

SNAP! :)

Funny, M11 CRA only went up to £205... Not that it reached his reserve, but it's not been re-listed, and the seller had a feedback of 1, so maybe scared bidders off (or was it for a scam?)

PS: There was a post from a member M7CRA recently...

Got removed from ebay this morning

QUOTED FROM EBAY E-MAIL

Dear jacb_1978,

250234149567 - M7 CRA suit Nissan Micra - fees paid

was removed from eBay for breaching of one or more of our listing policies. Any offers or bids that you placed on this auction-style listing are now null and void, you don't have to complete this transaction.

This listing was removed because it was listed incorrectly; therefore, the seller is free to re-list the item in the correct format. If you want to, feel free to bid on the item again if it's re-listed.

For more information about eBay's Listing Policies and User Agreement please copy these links into new browser windows:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/policies.html

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Thank you for your understanding and we hope that this clarifies why we removed the item.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

hmm that's very odd, as the auction had ran for quite a few a days and appeared to be legit.

E-bay really annoys me, we first started selling on e-bay and have always linked to our website, since last October our website has reached top 10 rankings for dozens of key words etc and performed much better then I expected.

We have directed more of our customers through our website, but still remain a power seller on ebay with a 100% feedback from over 1500+ transactions.

Sales begin to drop on e-bay and increase on our website and then e-bay tell us to remove active links between our website and our e-bay store!

sometimes e-bay really does suck!

Kev

It could be a simple as someone has bidded on it, the price has gone too high for them so they report it to ebay with a bogus claim that its not legit and ebay (who don't have time to check on this) then cancel the item.

Its usually a case of "well if I can't have it no-one can" childishness but hey he might relist it

I am currently offering the M7 CRA number plate on ebay. It was reported to ebay because I add to the bottom of my listing:
"Advertised elsewhere so I reserve the right to end the auction early."

I add this to all my listings and the two other listings that were listed at the same time weren't affected. So I suspect someone close to me trying to be clever.
The same thing happened with the Micra Super S I sold, initially I had a non-paying zero feedback bidder and had to re-advertise.

Check out my ebay feedback if you are considering bidding and you will see that I am a genuine guy.

I just couldn't bring myself to use ALL my savings on it, but could've gone a bit higher than what it went for...

Anyone know if it stayed in the club?

Just reading post and would like to add that I still own the number plate M7 CRA due to being messed about at end of auction.

edited

Back