ebay find orange k11 turbo

I occasionally type turbo Micra in eBay and at least once every couple of weeks waz pops up selling this I'm sure he text me a bit back asking if I can do welding??

That is possibly one of the tackiest Micras I have ever seen. Good concept, especially the engine conversion, colour, and interior. But the bodykit? No. That just makes it no better than the 1l Saxos, Fiestas and 106s that seem to grace my local cruise. Sometimes, less is more :glare:

People are just saying their opinions, not too much of a crime I think.
Better out than in my mother used to say (Y)

my mum used to say, if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything, the comments are more about the guy than the car, the MSC is not about personal attacks even if the guy has caused problems, thats not what the thread is about

This is the village bicycle of micras. There must be something wrong with it. Other than the fact that they attempted a speed bump with hilarious results

my mum used to say, if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything, the comments are more about the guy than the car, the MSC is not about personal attacks even if the guy has caused problems, thats not what the thread is about

Fair dos that car is a bag of **** that I wouldn't #### on if it were on fire! It's ugly, chavy kit and ford chav st colour, eats engines because he's too tight to get it remapped

Looks absolute gash. Im all for "each to their own" but that is a disgrace....

Oh an Ebay ad for a turbo micra...wheres the engine bay pictures? Betya he fried another engine and ######ed the turbo.

Also not in his best interests to be admitting to conning his insurance on ebay...

An the fact he owes Noddie money/parts after promising to send them isnt making his position any better either. The guys an arse.

its a rude word iirc i.e ima ###### you tonight love. :p

back on topic. agree im all for each to their own but it looks like hes walking in halfrauds and had a field day. IMO it aint doing any favours for micra rep. its bad as it is and cars like that dont help. (Y)

Back