Nissan Micra K10 Webber Carb on ebay

Tis mine :)

And Anyone that knew my old MA engine, knew how it shifted!

Im sure i dont need to promote this on here, as im sure most people are aware of the lack of "upgrades" to the standard carb on a k10 - unless you get one of Bob's specialties. lol

Enjoy

Wayne

yep!

all sat pretty in the garage!

forgot i actually had it to be honest!

might still have the ported and polished head somewere too!

and the ported inlet! not to overly sure yet though as i havent come across them. lol

i'm the bidder at the mo, have you got a buy it now price or you letting it run?

what is this set up for, the MA10 or 12?

well i bought it for £70 when i got it! lol

So whatever it makes, makes no difference to me, itr has just been sat there.

I had it on my 1.2 - which if any one recalls was the one that kept blowing exhaust manifolds practically every other week. lol, but i had also played with the engine alot more (shame i never got it dyno'ed - few may recall it making Neil SR move over in his almera GTi at about 110 (private roads of course))

depends on how serious you are at wanting to push your car forward really as to how much it is worth...

i have seen these sold for £25 and any were up to £110

it does totally depend on who wants it and when

people have rumoured that these carbs can flood the engine under quick acceleration but with a few other mods im sure this can be sorted easy

There was a few things flying around, but i personally never had any issues!

Although i did have a ram air intake, so was sucking lots of juicey coldair!

There is a manuel choke on them, but i just cable tied this to the specific required adjustment on it when i was timing the engine up etc!

Never had any issues from it, may have been this reason, the choke or not enough air through standard filter etc!

Wayne

EXTRA:

Hmm just had an offer to buy it now..

dunno what to do - as i could take it with me on way down the M1, to derby (Anyone off here?)

but there is 8 people watching

decisions decisions

yeah, thats why i never put it on here :)

but didnt know the rules on with it being ebay etc, and since i never started the thread, but didnt wanna tread on toes so to speak!

put it this way i dont expect it to go for less than £50 by the sounds of things

9 watchers too! must be everyone off here. lol

im wondering if the other guy is on here, cos the guy winning the bids, isnt the guy that offered me a buy it now, and isnt up to what he offered either!

if so he been buying some pricey stuff! lol

air flow controllers
Innovate LM-1 Wideband controller kit and O2 Sensor

look slike some modifying going on there, whoever it is!

1 minute!

EDIT:
and its gone!

if it is someone on here then hope you enjoy :)

you got any other bits lying around that you might want to sell? or as your rolling in it now give to me :p

haha

well i will be clearing alot out this week at my garages - at my unit - and in my shed.

So there may well be!

any thing i come across will go on here ne ways!

if so he been buying some pricey stuff! lol

air flow controllers
Innovate LM-1 Wideband controller kit and O2 Sensor

look slike some modifying going on there, whoever it is!

if it is someone on here then hope you enjoy :)

that pretty much tells straight away who won it without any clues fwn

im sure who ever won it will enjoy it :laugh:

I quoted 'blowing manifolds' on here not long ago, and was talked at like i just took it from fast and the furious lol!! some people .....

Hahaha

erm. well yes i use top go through a few manifolds as i managed to crack a few, it was actually the one thing that was next on my list, and i was speaking to a guy that i think bob knows that does the auto grass stuff up here in durham, along witha few other fabricators, cos at the time nobody eccept dan/kev had got one, at a charge of about £400

But then that micra engine was putting out quite a bit of power after all, and was on a stock outlet manifold, but trust me it was not just the webber that was doing that, that engine had a fair bit done to it,

but erm yes... the "blowing manifolds" - i kept cracking a few, which caused it to leak and be rather loud.

I mean it had stupid stuff done to it at the time, things if i am honest i wasnt too sure about myself when i was getting things done!

When i rebuilt the engine (bob might know some of this stuff) i had the bores honed, but went to the stupidness that not only was it honed but it was honed with brand new honing stones aswell, this is so it never tapered the bores, went from #220 abrasive to #280 abbrasive for a more smoother finish, you can get higher but it goes into the diamond cut stuff etc.. the OEM #220 gives 28 to 35 RA (roughness average in microinches) -were the #280 gives about 16 to 23 RA, alot smoother.

Had new crankshaft bearings, piston rings, valves re cut and seated i even replaced the head bolts (even though they aint stretchy :p (better explain that better for some that dont know actually, some head bolts that when you tighten to seal the head to the block stretch, some are designed to do this, and must be replaced if you take the head off)

then obviously the timing had been done, inlet had been polished, ports had been polished, and i will in all honesty admit back then (cos we are looking a good 3 years ago now) i knew what all of it was, but never KNEW what it was, if you get me. i just knew it made one fast k10 :p

took me about 2-3 months to rebuilt that engine though, split up witha Gf cos she told me i loved the car more than her, i never dissagreed....

i actually think during the arguement i said something about it stroking better or something,

i dont think she quite knew about the engine stroking but think she knew what i was getting at, i got a slap...

lol

took me about 2-3 months to rebuilt that engine though, split up witha Gf cos she told me i loved the car more than her, i never dissagreed....

i actually think during the arguement i said something about it stroking better or something,

haha you know how to keep a woman! but yer sometimes thats true :p

Back