Lowering springs

Apologese if this has been asked before:

Im hoping to get my car (k11 1999) lowered at some point, but i want it to be noticably lower, i was thinking of getting 50mm micra ones from Matt but i wondered if there are any springs i could get off another car that fit that will be lower than micra standard ones, so it would be cheaper, i.e scrappy job.

Thanks in advance

I have given it a read and i may have missed something but i couldn't see that anyone actually confirmed they had fitted any, and only a couple of cars were mentioned, more talk about doing it than actually doing it.

Is there anyone who can give me a list of car models that will be of use for front/back and a rough estimate of how much lower they will be? Or a link to a website where I can search for myself?

Thanks in advance again guys

Aah yes cheers frank, i have trawled through many pages of threads now and can see that i can use rear springs from either a matiz or alto to lower the front of my micra approx 50mm. Is there any particular year matiz or alto to look for??

And more importantly does ANYONE know of any springs that will lower the rear of the micra approx 50mm??

Aah yes cheers frank, i have trawled through many pages of threads now and can see that i can use rear springs from either a matiz or alto to lower the front of my micra approx 50mm. Is there any particular year matiz or alto to look for??

And more importantly does ANYONE know of any springs that will lower the rear of the micra approx 50mm??

yes you,ve got it :grinning: the suzuki,s and matiz,s were 98 - 2002ish, and i,ve scoured the yards for rears, and pajero (p reg) rears are the right dia and guage but about 1" too short i think (80mm drop, and shorter shocks needed)

Back