Lowering query

B

BenK11

Hey dudes, I was just wondering when lowering a K11, is it essential to purchase the dampers aswell as the lowering springs? As in if I was to just lower the car with springs and not dampers aswell, would it cause poo handling and make it dangerous? Any knowledge appreciated, cheers, Ben

Do a search for this mate as its been covered Many many times.

But quick answers is yes you will need to change the Dampers

Yes and no. You don't need to change the dampers, but it is recommended you do as the standard ones will wear out faster. Try KYB shocks as they are highly recomended.

Hi Ben,

I have the perfect suspension set up, 4 Bilstein dampers and a set of Eiback springs all designed by Nissan Motorsport Europe to work together for fast road use. This kit is new and only costs 295.00. I only have 2 kits left now at this price.
Give me a ring at work on Monday if you are interested 01865 748000 ask for Matthew.

mph said:
Hi Ben,

I have the perfect suspension set up, 4 Bilstein dampers and a set of Eiback springs all designed by Nissan Motorsport Europe to work together for fast road use. This kit is new and only costs 295.00. I only have 2 kits left now at this price.
Give me a ring at work on Monday if you are interested 01865 748000 ask for Matthew.
If I had that money knocking around I would snap these up, unfortunately after paying off my credit cards this month I just have enough for petrol lol :(

The spring platforms are loose in the box, I can press then on or leave them off whichever you prefer.

How would u go about fitting them? just push them on? no welds?

Do they last long?

They are designed to be pressed on. Once in position they are fine, I have sold several sets to people running rally cars with no problems.

Mph i am interested in your suspension set up, how much? posted?, I just have a few questions. gathered from the thread you can send the springs and dampers together pressed on? are they easy to fit? sorry to ask im a little new and im looking to lower my car for better handling and have more fun driving my micra super s. I have little knowledge but willing to learn as much as i can. is the set up, harsh/Soft for road use? how long will they last exactly? used condition or new?

Thanks in advance, Im really interested

I've got some blistine dampers and 35mm eibach springs on mine they are very good and am only runing 165 70 R13 tyres on steel rims at the mo and it still sticks to the road like s#!t to a blanket. Igot them for £295.95 and they aint even a year old yet and i mite be selling them soon so i can get some coilovers,if any ones interested, dont konw when thow

Bilstein Suspension

Hi Micky,

Sorry I have only just seen your request. I have one Bilstein suspension kit which has been converted to coil overs left. This kit is assembled and ready to just bolt on. Drop me an email [email protected] or give me a ring 01865 748000 (work) any time and I will be happy to talk through and advise on any of your queries.
Matthew

sorry mph

I have decided to go for the D2 coilovers instead, i know its a big jump when i havent even lowered any cars before, but i think im gonna treat my Super S to a more expensive option for stability and handling, thanx alot anyway mph

Back