lowered springs witth stock shocks

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
my car had chopped springs(low) and standard shocks, and was terrible, everybody complained about the ride, had clearence problems getting up my sisters driveway(farm), I replaced with lowered king springs and what I think are std size replacement kyb's and im happy, good ride, though now I wish I spent a little more and went adjustable.

CMF_1275

» CMF Member
I have KIlen lowering springs (35mm lower) and standard dampers, the ride is much improved over standard, along with looking right and handling fantastically.

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
you know with King springs... one of their sells men poped in last week... apparently they do standard, lowered and Ultra Low as well now. but he strongly pointed out no driving, its for show only. funny hey?

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
Not really alot of difference between either brands. I run kings in one micra and lovells in the other, both offer decent handling.

But in regards to running a lowered spring on a standard/stock shock, you will find it will wear out your shocks quicker.
Your better off doing the whole lot, given that your pulling out the front struts to replace the springs anyway.

CMF_adz14

» CMF Member
Personally, I would buy my weitec springs/shocks combo. Feel free to check my for sale thread and make me a rude offer, you never know!

Back