Low mile CGA3DE 1348 cc 16v engine

k6pfs

Ex. Club Member
As the title says I have sale soon, not right now but end of August, so get saving a CGA3DE known as 1.4 but with an actual displacement of 1348 cc micra engine from a 2002 car low miles.

Offers please pm me.

I can fit it too but that will be extra.

cheers.

Would it cost less to put in a second facelift? Just wondering due to them being different if you get me. :)

i'm looking for an engine like this however... i have no idea how much they are worth and i would ot be able to fit it myself as i'm not a mechanic lol would it even fit into my car?? (it's a 1996 vibe) cheers

oh and also how much power does it kick out?

Hi,
Ok its a UK engine,

Micra_Mamp no it wouldnt be a simple swap as its coil pack engine and yours wont be a coil pack car. Could make it fit by swaping internals over to your block but this will cost.

Rob is yours a coil pack? if so yes simple swap.

Power wise the UK is 85bhp as standard, a standard Jap one puts out 101bhp
With a little work on the head and cams the UK one would be able to put out over 100bhp easy.

Price wise £300? If I get an offer of around that I could even do the head work and , might even make it so that it will run like a pre coil pack.

Let me know.

so how much would it cost to fit it to my car?? by swapping the internals over to my block is it still going to be the same engine?? (if you get me lol) would it lose any power??

t doesnt matter to me..
i asked only to know the compresion ratio...
mine is european spec also...
ok
can you sent it to Greece??

Back