Lotus photo shoot!

J

Jim

Hi,

Went out with my neighbour today to take some photos of his Lotus Exige. Took about 180 in total, just been working through the post-processing of them. Here are some of the results...

exige1.jpg

exige2.jpg

exige4.jpg

exige5.jpg

exige3.jpg

exige6.jpg

:upside:

Really nice pics!
Perhaps u could photoshop it into a diff colour! Not too keen on orange :-D

As long as he likes it ;-)

All my opinions of course, the first two are by far the best, with the seond one being the better of those two, the third one down doesnt seem to make much sense to me. The fourth one is quite nice too but you can see the reflection of people in the wing mirror. The fourth one would be alot better without the van lol, and finally the 5th just doesnt really say much to me, lol :)

Ed

in the fourth one, i actually waited for the van, as i thought it looked quite good with the headlights coming towards us. the last one was me just experimenting with tracking, trying to follow the car so it's in focus and having the background blurred. each to their own though eh.

many many more, possibly better ones can be viewed here:-

http://www4.pbase.com/jiiimmyw/lotus_exige

Thanks

Thats why I said all my opinions. Photography is what ever it means to you :)

The two exige's I have seen have both been orange, the one that some guy brought to East Midlands OTC had a tango man doll stuck to his dash. But if I include the pics here I have seen three now in orange so do they come in any other colour?

RE: RE: Lotus photo shoot!

Ed said:
Thats why I said all my opinions.

oh yeah totally - i was agreeing with you!

thanks for the comments anyway everyone!

RE: RE: Lotus photo shoot!

masterbiker said:
The two exige's I have seen have both been orange, the one that some guy brought to East Midlands OTC had a tango man doll stuck to his dash. But if I include the pics here I have seen three now in orange so do they come in any other colour?

chrome orange does seem to be quite popular for the exige. but they come in all the colours the elise does i think. certainly black, yellow, orange and silver.

this one has quite a distinct number plate - X5 EGE so you can't really miss it!

hmmm, stoppit :p if you want come down to town and i'll take you to the Motorsport dealers near Porterbrook house.

Jim I like some of the stuff you do, but u need to take MORE hehe. I'll have to get some prints of some of them too, if that'd be ok...

prints of what Pete? there'd be a charge involved anyway if it's something of my gallery as they're all copyrighted.

love the car and love the photos :love:

u got some skills there :)

i agree with Ed my favs are the first two but i can't decide which is the best.

i took some shots of an elise but they didn't look as good as those. that must be a super SLR with some magical telephoto lens :p

certainly is an SLR (the canon 300D) and i think it's fairly super but it's not the best one you can get! it wasn't a telephoto lens though, it was a 50mm prime lens :D

Back